Sweet Love

(Y/N) was sitting on the balcony looking at the stars. She was tired after dancing so much at her wedding and now she was waiting for her husband to finish taking a shower so they could go to sleep.

However, something was bothering her. All her life she though that she'll be a slave forever and she'll never be free, and now, she was a queen. Even if she spent so many months in the castle as the king's fiancee and everyone was treating her so nicely (except Lady Gremlaine), she was still thinking that there was no way these thing had happened to her, that all was just a dream and, when she will wake up, everything will disappear and she will return at her old life.

"Something wrong, (Y/N)?" Nozel said hugging her back.

"No...everything is fine." (Y/N) said a little bit scared by her husband's sudden appearance.

"(Y/N), you don't have to hide anything from me. We're married. You can tell me everything."

"Well...I've been thinking about everything that happened to me until now and...."

"And..."

"And I wonder if what happened is real or not. I've been a slave all my life, and now I'm a queen. Everything happened so fast and I'm not really used to it yet. I don't know if you understand it or not, but..."

"I understand."

"Really?" (Y/N) said surprised.

"Yes, I do, because sometimes I wonder it too. So many years I've been my family's slave and a freak to everyone who was looking at me. When I became the king, I though that everyone will look at me with respect and love and I'll be happy, but deep inside I knew that I was wrong because....I wasn't the one who was supposed to be the king, but this feeling slowly faded after I saw how much this kingdom changed since I became its ruler... (Y/N)." he said and turned her to look in his eyes. "As long as you work hard and don't give up, you'll prove yourself that you deserve to be a queen and I'll always be by your side."

"Thank you!" she said and kissed him.

After she broke the kiss, Nozel looked a bit dissapointed.

"Over so soon?" he said and kissed her back. Suddenly, Nozel started to feel something strange. He wanted more.

Nozel put his tongue in her mouth and hugged her tightly while his left hand went down to her butt. (Y/N) broke the kiss panting.

"Nozel...not here..." she said and they went in their room locking the door and closing the curtains. There was no going back.

Nozel started to kiss her and remove her nightgown while she was doing the same thing. After the were done, both of them were only with their underwear.

(Y/N) was lying on the bed and Nozel was on top of her.

"Nozel..." she said panting and Nozel gulped. He wanted to claim her so hard, but he had to be gentle with her because it was their first time.

He started to kiss her neck while one of his hands took her panties. Her moans became louder as he inserted a finger in her hole.

"How does it feel?" Nozel said playing in her hole.

"It feels...so good!" she said moaning with pleasure and Nozel put his second finger in it.

"I will make it feel better." he said and started kissing her. He took his fingers out of her hole and put his cock.

(Y/N) screamed in pain. His cock was bigger than his finger, much bigger.

"Ah, you're so thigh!" Nozel said started moving slowly to not hurt (Y/N), but, with every push he made, he went faster and faster, wanting more.

After a few minutes, Nozel couldn't handle it anymore and, with a deep thrust, he released his seed in her body. She moaned in pleasure and released her cum too.

Nozel took his cock out and collapsed next to her catching his breath.

"Now you're mine and only mine." he said and hugged her.

"I know." (Y/N) said and hugged him back. "I love you, Nozel!"

"I love you too, (Y/N)!"