mystic falls

When I arrive in the town, I go straight to the best hotel.

I paid for a room than got settled. I didn't bother to unpack because I knew I wasn't going to say here for long.

I saw a bar and grill earlier and it was getting close to lunch time, so I decided to go there for lunch.

~°•°•°~

As soon as I walked into the grill all I smell is human flesh. And it turns out, my dragon is hungry.

I walk up to the bar, trying my hardest to fight my urges.

The bartender walks up to me as I sit down. "So what'll it be." He says in his American accent.

"Surprise me." I say in my very British accent. And it looked like it shocked him. "Thank you..." I look down at his name tag. "Matt."

Once he passes me my drink he leaves.

"Hello beautiful." A random man says while sitting next to me. "Has anyone ever told you, you have a lovely neck."

I look over to him. He had raven coloured hair and Ice blue eyes. "The fact that you said that is kinda concerning. But I'm going to take that as a compliment and say thank you." I say. "The names Cassiopeia. Cassiopeia Malfoy."

The man laughs before taking a sip of his bourbon. "Cassiopeia? What an unusual name." He responds. "I'm Damon Salvatore. Nice to meet you." He says while sticking his hand out for me to shake. And I do.

"Ok well, Damon. I'm starving so I'm gonna have to cut this meeting shout." I tell him.

"That's great! Cause I'm hungry too." He says. Then he looks straight into my eyes. "You're going to come out to the back with me."

I don't know what took over me but I followed him outside. But once we were outside, realization came over me.

Damon turned around and showed his fangs about to drain me of my blood. But then something strange happened. He started to burn.

"Oh my god, I have to get you inside. Hold on." I say. I try using my strength to lift him up but I can't. Insted I just lead him inside before he catches fire.

Once we get in the grill, Matt the bartender comes up to us. Damon tells him something about a spell taking there magic away and Matt tells him to go into the sellers underground.

Damon takes my hand and leads me to the back room. He moves a shelf out of the way and opens a hole in the ground. He takes me into the hole and it leads to a tunnel system.

As were running through the tunnel I yell "oi, where are we going? And why did you take me?"

"You saved my life so now I'm saving yours." He says, still running.

All of a sudden a circle of blood starts forming on damons chest. He hunches over but still runs.

We run for a little bit longer before Damon's wound starts to heal up. At the same time my dragon trys to come out. My eyes flash yellow and I can feel fire traveling up my through.

"Damon get out of here. I might hurt you. Go!" My voice is deeper than it should be and that's a sign of my dragon.

Damon looks confused but leaves anyway. But just as he reached the exit the fire escape my mouth. He turns around and watches my black wings come out of my back and rip my t-shirt.

Then all of a sudden, everything turns black.