death

The plan was that Carolines mother was going to lure the travellers to the mystic grill. Then me, Matt, and Elena little brother Jeremy were going to go into the underground tunnel system to pull a gas leak. Once we give him the go, Damon will run his car straight into the grill and blow up all the travellers. Then Bonnie is going to bring all the people who died back to life from the other-side as they call it.

~°•°•°~

Me, Jeremy and Matt walk through the tunnels looking for the gas valve.

"Can we talk about the irony of us blowing up the only place dumb enough to hire us?" Matt say as we walk.

"I'm sure the Salvatores will make a generous contribution to help fix it." Jeremy replies.

Yeah, if they can come home. No one said killing the travellers would get rid of this anti-magic boarder." I pitch into the conversation.

"Although mystic falls might be a half decent place to live near. No more vampire attacks, no more blood rituals. You know safe. Like it use to be." Matt says.

"Yeah except I wouldn't be able to invite my girlfriend over." Jeremy argues.

"And my trip would be point less. Mystic falls was the only reason I came." I say sadly.

" we're here." Jeremy says in a sing song kind of voice. He pulls the valve and starts walking away with Matt on his trail.

But as soon as they notice I'm not with them, they turn around to face me. "What are you waiting for, Cassiopeia. We have to go before this place goes kaboom!" Jeremy tells me.

"Yeah I know. You do have to leave. One, when we get back across the border I could hurt you. I shouldn't have even come here. And two, we need some one to stay here to make sure this valve stays open." I say and they look at me with concern written all over there faces. "Don't worry. I'll be fine. I'll come back with the others from the other-side. And besides, I'm not scared of death." I give them a reassuring smile. Then watch them walk off.

10 minutes. Thats all I need to wait.

I can hear the travellers partying above me. Drinking and listening to loud music. It's funny how they have no Idea there all about to die.

I roll up my left sleeve and look down at my dark mark. It's a deep black colour and as I look at it I wonder if it will stay when I die.

Just then, I hear a bunch of screams. Then Damon's car runs into the building.

It only took 3 seconds before the mystic grill blew up, but those three seconds felt like an hour. My final thought was, I hope Matt and Jeremy got out ok.

Than everything went black.

~°•°•°~

Suddenly I was beside Bonnie in a grave yard somewhere.

"Hey, Bonnie." I say sadly. I know I'm dead.

"Cassie? No you can't be dead. You were soppose to go back with Matt and Jeremy." She tells me.

"Bonnie!" Elena calls out to her.

"Elena?" Bonnie weakly laughs. "Did it work? Are you...?" She trails off.

"Yes." Elena says. "Did damon-" but she's cut off by said guy.

"Right here." He says while walking towards us. "Wait. Why are you here Cass?"

"Long story. I'll tell you later." I say. Not wanting to waste time.

"When you guys pass through me, you're going to wake up with your bodys on the other-side. I need you to get back her a fast as you can." Bonnie explains to us.

Then we say a chorus of "ok's". Bonnie grabs us and I'm no longer with the other. I'm back in the tunnel system where my body lies.

Quickly I get into the grill from the vent and I see Damon. He's trying to get a pillar off of someone's body.

I rush over to him and since I have my strength I help him lift it up.

I realise that I don't have my wand with me, and I forgot it in my hotel room. "Damon, I'll meet you in the grave yard. I have to go pick something up." I tell him. Then give him a reassuring smile, and run to the hotel.

I knew I didn't have a lot of time, so I ran as fast as I could. I see my wand lying on my bed, so I grab it quickly and run to the grave yard.

Everyone is there, but only me and Damon have to get across now. But when Bonnie touches Damon's are it doesn't work.

"Well, would you look at that." Damon says.

"We can go back, can we?" I ask. And both Bonnie and Damon shake there heads.

They both walk off to say there final goodbyes, while I sit on the cold hard ground. I think about my parents and my brother. About how I won't be able to say goodbye to them. I think about the dark Lord and my promise to father. I think about how amazing the wizarding world is, and how I might never be able to see it again. I think about the new people i just met, and how I probably won't see them again.

I was so deep in my thoughts I almost didn't notice when Bonnie and Damon came back.

I stood up and dusted off my pants looking at them.

"

this place is going down, isn't it?" Damon asks Bonnie.

"It is." She replies. I'm sure there are a million people we'd all rather be with right now. But..." Then we all join hands.

"Couple thousand at most." Damon says. I assume he was trying to make a joke.

"Do you think it'll hurt?" I ask. Kind of unsure what 'it' was.

"I don't kno-" Damon began, before we were consumed with a blinding white light.