kai's help

"Sorry I called you the most annoying person in world. I hadn't met him yet." Damon apologized to Bonnie. Then he chucked the umbrella at kais unconscious body.

"So what are we doing with him?" I question. Pointing to Kai.

"We're taking him with us." Bonnie states simply, like everyone should have know this. "We need more information."

Then both her and Damon walk away, leaving me to carry Kai. I bend down beside him and whisper to myself. "How did you get here so fast?"

I hold his hand then Appratate to the boarding house.

~°•°•°~

Kai moans while waking up. I had to the him to a chair.

"Good morning beautiful." I say once he's fully awake.

"You're awake. Good. Now, for the Q&A portion of the evening." Damon says.

"Let me guess. I answer right, I get a pork rind. Wrong, I get a poker." Kai says.

"What? No, no, no, these are for me. You just get the poker." Damon corrects, poking Kai. I slightly step forward, defensively.

"Yeah, you don't have to do that." Kai tells him. We're on the same team."

"Really? Do you always try and kill your team mates?" Bonnie asks.

"I have actually killed some of my team mates." I say raising my hand. "I got special permission to do so, though." They all look at me for a minute, before looking back at Kai.

"The important thing is that you have your magic back. It worked. What, you really didn't think I'd kill Damon, did you? In what universe does that make sence? I wouldn't kill one-forth of our population. I'm not a monster. I knew Bonnie would show up. She always comes back, all 13 times. And I knew with the right motivation, she'd be able to access her magic. Although, I did get a little worried with all your bickering, that Damon's life wouldn't be enough motivation. But turns out it was. I guess that's just how you two just shoe your love." Kai explains. I knew he was right.

Then Bonnie speaks up. "So you did all that just to make sure I would have my magic?"

"Of course I did. Because your magic is the key, to getting the hell out of here. And I wouldn't put Cassiopeias life in danger. I like her to much." Kai tells us. And I smerk at what he said.

"It's fine guys. I think he's safe. Go get some sleep, I'll watch him." I tell Bonnie and Damon.

Once I hear there doors close, I rush over to Kai and untie him. "Come on. We're going to my room. I sound proofed it so Damon won't be able to here us." I whisper to him, grabbing his hand and drag him to my room.

I shove him inside, than close and lock the door. "How the hell did you get here so fast? Yesterday you were in fucking London!"

"Don't worry, baby. I found a little spell to get me here faster. I thought you'd be happy that I was here." He said pouting.

"Oh, come here." I say holding out my arms out for a hug. "I am happy you're here. I think it time to get some rest."

I crawl into my queen size bed and hold up the sheets so Kai can crawl in with me. Which he does. I snuggle up close to him and slowly fall asleep. That last this I hear him say before I black out is, "goodnight, beautiful."

~°•°•°~

I

woke up to Damon barging into my room. "Cassie! Kais gone! He must have left last ni-" he cuts himself off, after seeing me smuggled up in kais arms. "What the fuck. What is he doing in your bed? And why aren't you guys wearing clothes?" I was wearing a sports bra and shorts, Kai was wearing a grey t-shirt and his boxers.