•≈Closer Than Ever≈•

It's been a few weeks now at Hogwarts and Christmas is rolling around. Tom and Renava have gotten even closer than they were in 4th year. They'll sneak out at night and go to the Astronomy Tower. Or maybe she'll sneak into the boys dorm's and sleep with Tom. Tom is still as protectively ever and will always keep Renava away from Draco at all costs. Even if it meant his life.

It's nowhere second week of December.

"Are you staying here for Christmas?" Lea asked. "Well where else would I go?" "My parents house, Lea?" Renava said annoyed that her bestfriend still can't remember those simple things. "I'm sorry! I know I know I'm forgetful and I don't mean to especially forget things like that. It's just so many things are now running around my head and I can't get ahold of them." She said. "Like what?" Renava asked. "Well presents and family or friends." "The cooking, prepping, decorating, and anything else you could think of at this point." She says

"I'm sorry you've got all this stress on your mind." Renava said. "No no it's okay. I can deal with a little more to do than usual." Lea says trying to move on to a better topic. "Um how's Tom?" She asks. "He's been really grouchy since I've been paying attention to my friends in Griffindor. Especially the male ones. He's SO upset that Ron or Harry are getting more attention than him." Lea giggles at her words. "That's cute." She says still giggling. "I guess but he shouldn't be cause he knows that only he the all mighty Riddle-" Lea cuts her off by nudging her shoulder.

"What?" Renava says. She turns around and sees Tom standing behind her. "Hello Ms.Lekort." Tom says. "Yeah haha...um I'm gonna head out see you in later." Lea leaves sprinting off as though Tom scared her. "Scaring off all my friends eh?" Renava says. "Was hurting Malfoy not enough for you." Tom chuckles at her words.

"Aren't you bold today." Tom says. "I'm bold everyday!" Renava remarks. "Will you be that bold tonight?" He says. "Tonight?" She asks questionably. "Tonight I've got a surprise for you." "-And only...you." Tom smirks at her but with soft eyes.

Renava takes a step forward getting closer to Tom. She pulls him down to her height by his tie and continues to push her lips to his. Tom picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. They stand there kissing for a while until she pulls back.

"Was that like something you have planned tonight?" Renava said. "Oh it's even better." Tom reply's. He then pushes his lips to hers and they go back to the passionate ways. Tom now drops her to the ground breaking away for a split second and pushing her up against a wall. He puts his leg between her thighs and then continues to kiss her.

What is he doing- oh oh wow. His leg in between by thighs. Oh okay okay I see you being bold.

Her thoughts being clouded by a deep lust that only grew worse when Tom put his hand on her upper thigh. "Is this okay?" He asked with a hint of lust also clouding his eyes to. "It's perfect." She said before making her hands up his body into his hair. His other hand also lacing between her other hand while keeping her to the wall.

Renava's POV:

I'm going to faint. This is like something only I could ever imagine happening to me. He feels so cold against my skin but yet it soothes me. I'm standing here making out with someone I've known for 5 years now. He's so passionate and so loving but yet so forceful and stern. I'm in love with this. It's more than any girl could dream off. It's even better. I'm nervous for what will happen tonight I'm so very nervous.

His tongue slipping into my mouth once in a while. While my hand will run through his hair. I'm dying for more of this. More of these things form Tom. I'm loving this and he's loving it more. Our hands interlaced. Our body's reaction to each other is indescribable. It's beautiful. I'm beginning to feel like I want more. Not more of kissing or hugs or this and that. I'm wanting to go further. Further and further. Further to where the point of him and me making out in the common room is now normal to people. To where hearing sounds no one would ever be pleased to hear except for Tom would be normal.

But will he be willing to do that. His die hard reputation with his friends of being all big and bad. But then yet having to show them his "girlfriend" and hugging her or kissing her.

"Tom let's go okay." Renava says pulling away from his touch. "Why?" Tom asks. "We may get caught and it's about time we go to bed." She says. "Your trying to get your surprise early are you?" He said with a cheeky smile. "I am not!" She said protesting while laughing. "Well then let's go." Right after Tom says that he picks her off the ground and throws her over his shoulders. "Tom! What in the name of Neptune are you doing!?" She says hitting his back a few times."

"I'm taking you to my room." Tom says walking towards the stairs. "Put me down right now Tom or I'll smack your a**!" Renava says. "No thank you darling." He says. "You asked for it." She then hits his behind really hard making a slightly loud noise. She bursts out laughing as Tom stutters a sentence. "W-what the h*ll R-Renava..!" She giggles a little more. "I've never heard you get to flustered and start stuttering Tom." Tom glares at the the common room door.

"Fine I'll set you down." Tom sets Renava down and says the password. "Go in." He says hiding a smile. "Why thank you sir." Renava says. As she walks in Tom slaps her a**. "TOM!" She yells. He laughs loud at her reaction. "Your mean." She says pouting at him. "Oh come on I didn't hit it that hard princess." He says mockingly. "You did to!"  "Tom, there's probably a red mark appearing." He laughs at her words and walks into his room. She follows him.

"You have a room to yourself?" Renava asked. "Well of course no one wanted to share with me anyway." Tom says blankly. "What? Now that's pretty mean. But I think that comes in handy now you know." She says. "Incase I want to bring you in no one will walk in on us?" He asked. "What would they walk in on us doing?" She laughs at her own words. "Oh you never know we could be taking stealing some of Nevilles...well how do you say it um-" "Some of his freshly grown weed huh?" She interrupts him.

"No I was gonna say con-" "NO no no I don't wanna hear that. Neville is to innocent no thank you." Renava interrupts Tom again. "Well you never know I may need them." He says. "Oh for what?" "For your other side chicks?" She says with irony. "Why would you think that?" He said laughing a little. "Well because you've got almost ever girl in the school dying to just speak a word to you." She says. "That's not possibly true..is it?" He reply's. "Oh for God sakes Tom are you serious!" She throws her hands up and places them on her hips facing him.

"I'm only joking come on." Tom says. "Alright then." Renava reply's. She flops on his bed feeling exhausted for some reason. She hadn't even ate dinner but wanted to sleep badly. "Tom?" She asked. "Yes, Renava?" He said. "Can I sleep here with you tonight?" Tom looks at her with his eyes softened. "Of course you can darling." He reply's sweetly. "Tom?" She asked again. "Yes, Renava?" He says again but with sass. "Can we go to bed like..now?"

Tom sighs. "Alright but we get up early okay?" Tom said. "Yes sir!" Renava said excited. She ran to his bathroom and grabbed a shirt of his and slipped it on. Once she was done Tom was already out and opening the covers. "Well look at you all in black." He says. "Shut up and get in the bed." She says with a slight smirk in her face.

"Needy much." Tom says. "Be quiet I want to sleep." Renava says. He pulls her closer into his lap and wraps his arms around her. "Alright now you can sleep." His soothing words out her to sleep in just a few minutes. He then fell asleep next to her smiling and feeling like the he was the luckiest person in the world.