...{🎵 Problems With Pansy 🎵}...

I come out of my room after and hour or so feeling guilty I left Draco all alone with his distance thoughts. I felt tears sting my eyes because of how bad I felt.

 He didn't deserve to hear that.  Hold on. What's going on with me? All of a sudden Tom pushes Draco into confession and I suddenly feel sympathy for the kid? He forcefully grabbed your arm, didn't understand no, and quite frankly was just weird to me in general, but I still  care for him. Not in the "I love you be my husband" way but like the "hey bud you alright" way. He and Tom are the most confusing people ever. I need to talk to him.

I walk to Draco's room. I open the door slowly. 

"Go away Tom," He says sounding totally defeated. 

"It's not Tom," I say. I walk in the room to see him with red puffy eyes. Did what I say really affect him that much? 

"Draco, listen I want you to know I'm sorry-" "Don't be, Renava." He cuts in

"I was being the baby about it all. I need to move on and focus on different things rather than stupid relationships. Not saying your stupid but just..." He sighs. 

"Draco, it came out so quick that I don't know why I said it. I was angry with Tom that he pushed you over the edge. He was being a little sassy about it." We both pause and look at each other with concerned eyes.

"Honestly if I had a kid with him I don't know how I could handle my life anyway. A small Tom  running around screaming and yelling. He'd probably have anger issues but ten times worse!" I say sarcastically while laughing. 

I get a small quirk on his face. He lightly laughed but looked down at his feet. 

"Renava, you really are one of the best people I've met." He says. 

He stands from where he was sitting on his bed. Then continues to move towards me. 

He was now a foot apart from me and I could see him faintly smile. He had a calm demeanor as though I relaxed his pain. 

"May I hug you?" He asked

"Of course, Malfoy." I said. 

I stepped forward and pulled him into a small embrace. It turned up that we had tension I didn't even know about until we hugged. It's like all the bad memories we had just flooded away. He was such a good person on the inside it's just he had a hard time showing it. 

He's so fragile. I never knew I'd see the day where Draco Malfoy was vulnerable to anyone's eyes. Especially mine. I was the antidote to his slow, dreadful killing sickness. If Tom were to see I think he'd skin me and Draco alive. 

I parted his hug, gave him a quick smile, and left. 

I went in and out fixing what had just begun. 

I left the common room to go talk to friends. Since technically I only had two days left for them. 

I walked down towards the Great Hall and saw Lea sitting down eating lunch. I didn't realize what time it was. It was Saturday and lunch smelt great. 

"Lea, how's it been?" I sat down and looked at her. 

"Mmm..it's been..good!" She says with a mouth full of food. 

"I'm gonna miss your mouth full of food this break you know." I laugh at her as she still eats while smiling.

She gulps her food hard and sits up.

"Now may I ask why you haven't given me my present yet?" She said

"Oh my gosh! You are leaving in two days and all you care about is your freaking present?! You're so typical." I rolled my eyes playfully. She laughed at my joke too.