An Old Friend

"That is me" Tom says with a small smile. Renava hugs him excitedly. "I was worried you wouldn't be here!" She exclaims. "I'm quiet sure I'd come back to Hogwarts even if meant I have to deal another year with Malfoy." Tom says. Tom breaks away from the hug. "We should get back to the dormitories." Renava says. Renava starts to walk off and looks back at Tom. She waves a goodbye and smiles.

Tom's POV:

Wow.
It's only our 5th year and I feel as though all the stress it's brought me was washed away. What is this feeling? Relief? My heart was always stone cold. -And it feels like it is too. But she does something to it. Something...only a certain someone could do.

She's different now. She's more mature, more interesting, more anything you could think of...

What am I saying

Renava Lekort is in no form, shape, or way anything more than a friend. Nothing at all. Just a friend.

Tom's heart skips a beat at those words

"Go to your dormitory Tom." He says aloud.

Renava's POV:

I walk in and it's almost as everyone here is sleeping.

It couldn't be that late could it? She asked her self. I don't have a watch or a clock on me. Well Renava, who would have a whole Grandfather clock on them at all times you nit wit. Anyway I need to get my pajamas on and sleep. Good idea. As she tells herself what she plans on doing scratching is heard at a window. "What the hell could that be?" She says. She opens the window and a letter is dropped.

Look out for me in the morning

-TR
"Tom?" She yell whispers to herself. "Why in the world would he care to meet up?"

Silence takes over the room once more

"I guess he may not have anyone to talk with?" "Well it doesn't matter go to sleep." After that was said she flops onto her bed. Pulls the covers over and drifts of into sleep.

•Morning•

"RENAVA!" "RENAVA!" "RENAVA!" Lea shouts. "WHAT!?" Renava fires back still half asleep. "It's time to get up." Lea says. "Lea I know you if it's time to get up it's probably 2:30 in the morning!" Renava says. "Well your wrong!" Lea says. "Okay well then what time is it now?" Renava says while getting out of bed. "Exactly 2:34." Lea says with a proud smile.

"Your really something aren't you?" Renava says. "I sure am." "Meet me at the great hall once your done." Lea rushes out of the room once she says that.
"She can never get a hold of herself." Renava says. "Oh right Tom wanted to meet up in the morning." After that she takes a quick shower and throws on a sweatshirt and some leggings. "What the hell it's good enough for me."

She puts on her tie and rob while rushing out her door. Pansy, Draco, and Blaise are all sitting in the common room. "Well looky here. If it isn't Ms.Lekort?" Blaise says with a tone in his voice. "-And good morning to you too Zabani" Renava says back. Before she grabs the handle of the door to exit Draco gets a hold of her arm.

Draco POV:

She about went out the door but I grabbed her arm. She struggles against my grip and looks me in the eyes. "What are you doing!?" She screams at me. "I just wanted to ask you a question you pathetic oaf." I don't feel as though she should scream at someone for just grabbing their arm. "Then ask me, Malfoy." She enhances my last name when it crosses her tongue. I stare into her eyes so deeply for just seconds that I feel like I could get lost in them. She stands there looking around as though something crazy just happened. "What are you waiting for?" She says that and I snap out of her gaze not letting her know I was caught in it though.