🌬⛈confession⛈🌬

A/N: yo how is everyone today? Anyway I'm feeling really good right now even though it's 10:00 PM while I'm writing this. Like in the half blood prince (I think that's the right movie) when Harry drinks the liquid luck potion and he said hi to some griffindor super happy, yeah. That's how I feel lol. Anyway so, yeah, um ig listen to: Generation why? By Conan Gray or Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo or something else. I couldn't chose what song I thought fit. Also this chapter is shorter than normal.

It's been 2 weeks of Tom and Renava being split up. Renava has made arrangements to sleep with Draco now, and sometimes she slips out at night to visit Lea. Tonight is one of those nights, but yet do either of the girls know change of brain and heart is about to come their way.

"Come on neither of us have much to do here." Lea says trying to talk me into sneaking out.

"Let's just leave everyone in this place for good, Ren." I look up at her confused as she says that.

"Explain?" I ask.

"Come one. What's the use of trying here? We aren't going to grow up and become these amazing witches. We are the generation of witches that aren't going to make anywhere in life. You can't tell me seriously that you see your self making a difference within the magic world." 

Lea said.

"Lea, why?" 

"You sound completely crazy. In my opinion we don't have much to loss nor does this town have much to do, but please have so sort of respect. Lea, you could be the witch to find a way to bring someone back from the dead with a simple spell that was only used for something extremely common! We aren't helpless, selfish, worthless, or cursed with to much time. It's just our potential doesn't always present itself in the greatest of times. But when it does it's spectacular."

I said.

"Well you may have potential but I don't Ren. Like I said let's just go for good. We are the children who just want to die. We've lost our minds and now we want to end it all, so let's do that Ren. We're bound to die."

She says.

"That's exactly why." I say back.

"Come on. The black lake let's go swim." She says.

"Uh I guess, but I'm not drowning tonight." I say giving in to what she wants.

~Black Lake~ 

We dive in still in our clothes and spend hours of the night swimming and exploring. We didn't care that if our oxygen would run out. We only cared if we found what we were looking for. 

Nothing.

Lea looked for what would fill her family's God sized whole. She found nothing.

I looked for more. 

I looked for what would fill the whole in my heart from Tom leaving me so empty.

I looked for someone to tell me it was more than okay, or more than just him having a tough time because d*mnit I'm in the lake swimming with my best friend for no reason! 

I climb to shore while Lea keeps swimming.

"Isn't it funny how I know he's going to move on. I loved him at his worst and even told him secrets I'd never tell anyone in my most extravagant dreams. But that didn't matter."

Silence.

"I wish I would have thought about this before I went and fell in love with him..."

"He'll never feel sorry! He has no heart for me now! He's a f*cking traitor! I can't believe him!" 

I spit out in a fit of rage that came over. 

Well, you were the love of his life at some point and that's SOMETHING. Funny how I'm going over everything I've said. I honestly think it's his fault because look at him. He's perfect in every way but relationships. He struggles with this. It's his fault. Not mine.

I'm going to the dorm and I don't care if Lea drowns I have to go to sleep right now. 

"Leaving your friend to drown? So sweet." 

*BAM* 

"I don't have time for who ever you are so f*ck off mkay? Cause I agree with that idea." 

I punched someone right in the face but never bothered to see who it is.

"You b*tc-" 

*SLAP* 

"I'm sorry did you not hear me the first time? I. Don't. Have. Time. Now go suck on a d*ck before I put mine in your mouth." I say now looking at who I hit.

Ah sh*t

"Don't speak to me like that h*e.!" Tom says back.

"No! You go f*ck off! Do you know how after the past 2 weeks how I've sat in Draco's room crying and screaming and just losing my mind? I've somehow actually brought my self esteem so f*cking low that-" I roll up my sleeves and shorts.

"I've done this! All of your words have hurt me more than you could ever Tom. You don't even have the capacity in all of your mind and body to feel what I feel. I've gave it all just to stand and walk to class in the morning. All because of your dumb***! Draco is sick of hearing me weep and cry for mercy from my own torture! You cut this wound and now you can watch it bleed, Tom..."

I close my eyes and suddenly I imagine my self in my bed next to Draco. Then and there I am in bed. I don't even care how I did it. All I know is that I told Tom he's not the only person who's suffering. 

I just wish I told him more.

Oh Merlin Lea...

She can make it out, she's smart.