🔭🌌first fight🌌🔭

A/N: I literally do not go by the timeline in the books and movies btw. I really just go with what I write. Stupid IKR. Anyway listen to: Locked out of Heaven by Bruno Mars

It was now the first day of school again after the Christmas break. 

I woke up and read the clock. 

6:31. Well  we've got time. 

I hear Lea snoring in her bed. Typical of her since she just arrived back at school. 

I hop out of bed and feel the cold air nip at my exposed legs. I wore shorts and a tank top. 

My skin was now quite used to the feeling of the air. Cold but harmless. 

I hop in the showers with fresh clothes laying besides the door. A dark green sweatshirt with a black, sleek skirt. 

I quickly get out and grab my robe, book bag, and a hair tie. As I walk down to the great hall I quickly put my hair in a ponytail. I was one of the first there and sit down by myself. I eat my toast and an apple since I wasn't that hungry this morning. 

"Hey there Ren," I hear a males voice say.

"Well if it isn't Harry Potter." I smile as he sits next to me even though he should be at the Griffindor table. 

"How's it been?" He asks 

"Oh it's been spectacular y'know with all the time I had to rest." I say taking a sip of my pumpkin juice. 

"Yeah I can tell. You look pretty nice today too." He says with a quirk. 

"Why thank you, Potter." I say smirking 

"Using last names now, Lekort?" He says playfully.

I laugh at him. "You seem awful happy and just overall positive, but like a lot. Even a lot for you." I say.

"Well I'm really happy because of Ron." He says a shimmer in his eyes. 

"Oh gosh what's he done now?" I say.

"He asked Hermione to be his girlfriend over break!" He says almost screaming in my face. 

"Harry back up bud." I say laughing. "That's amazing, and she said yes I'm assuming from well this." I say waving towards him.

"Oh...haha sorry um well I was so happy for them because I think we've both known that they fancy each other." He says backing up a little now. 

"I guess it's just you now that's single." I say raising my brows at him. 

"Well that is true...but I'm okay with it." He says still looking at me. 

I look at him a little sad and disappointed. 

How could he be okay? Practically all of his friends are in a relationship. That's just sad. 

"Oh no it's perfectly fine. I swear! I'm completely happy for all my friends." He says.

"Even Ginny?" I say suggesting something 

"Ren, I've told you I'm perfectly fine with her and Dean...well snogging in the corner of the Three Broom Sticks." He says looking a little sad. 

"Hey you could find that one Ravenclaw girl you talk about. Cho isn't it?" 

CEDRIC IS ALIVE BUT HAS NO INTEREST IN CHO AND CHO HAS NO FEELINGS FOR CEDRIC 

 "Yeah but I'm just not her type." He says.

"Harry James Potter you are a ravishingly handsome man and any girl would date you. You just won't own up to it!" I slap his arm.