<><>⚡️🍏 Two Kinds of Blood 🍏⚡️<><>

Listen to: Daddy Issues by The Neighborhood 

also thanks for 43 reads I'm so happy 🥲

TIME SKIP TO THE LAST DAY OF BREAK 

I'm getting a bit bored by the timeline going by just a few days lol

Renava's POV: 

"Oh my gosh Tom you're a complete dork," I say grabbing his shoulders and turning him towards the right colored dot. 

"Why am I playing this delinquent game?" Tom asks himself

"Because you loooove me," I say carrying out the "o" 

"Okay remember your hand stays on the red until it the spinner says otherwise," I say showing to where Tom is supposed to place his hand. 

"Why can't it be green. I don't like red. Red is griffindorks color." He says huffing over and placing his hand on the color. 

No offense to any Griffindors. I love you guys so much 🕺

"Stop being in a b*tchy mood it's THE last day like come on! Malfoy is beating around the bush with me and all I have is you right now, so do it for me." I say staring at him with my hands on my hips.

The game quickly ends with Tom accidentally falling right on his face 

"Losers put the game up!" I say while running to the girls dorm rooms. 

"You rat!" Tom screams 

I giggle while in my room changing for dinner and for my little task I've assigned myself. That task would be talking to Malfoy. I really don't want to but I've spaced myself away from him for long enough to understand at least one thing. There has to be a reason why he's keeping it from me.

I rush down the stairs as Tom stands by the exit way. 

"Your one evil woman, Ren." He says walking now out the room.

"Y'know you love it, Tommy" I say quickly walking behind.

"Hey hey remember our conversation about calling me Tommy?" He says clearly annoyed.

"Not a single word." I sprint to the hall 

"Of course," He says rolling his eyes and quickly following behind her

They both sit across from each other at the table. 

Renava spots Draco sitting alone eating. 

He looks so lifeless. Like his life story just ended. He's like a book that was a great idea but was never put to work. I guess that's just how his life works, honestly. He did this to himself...I think. 

Draco stands up and walks away from the table. I look at Tom as a signal of 'I'm doing it now' 

I stand up and also follow Draco out if the hall. 

"Draco," I call out as he stops in his tracks.

"If you came here to ask about what I think you're going to I really don't have time, okay?" He says

"I just want to know...why?" I say walking towards him.

"Here...I don't want to tell you but, I do see what I'm doing is barbaric...and I might as well just give you it on a silver platter," he says the last few words with sarcasm. 

"I've got your um haha um..." he trails off. 

"My what Malfoy, my knickers?"  I spit out

"No no! Listen your birth certificate." He says 

"Please listen that's crazy to just say but listen I beg you. And take into account Draco Lucius Malfoy does not...beg for just anything." He says now facing me but the strange thing about it was he was only a few inches away from  me. 

"My parents, specifically my mother, doesn't want you to know about this but, you have blood of a Malfoy and...Potter running through your veins. You have my mother and sadly James Potter's blood seeping through you right now."  He says sounding a bit depressed. 

"James apparently had a secret relationship with my mother. But their age gap was about 15 years so, when she found out she was pregnant with her daughter she didn't think he'd stay and she left him herself. But not completely alone she left him a gift. A gift that would linger in the back or front of James head no matter where he was."  He says. 

Everything goes quiet. 

"And what was that...gift," I say undoing the stitched silence.

"His darling daughter...of course." He says now smiling at his own words. 

"But that's not a gift." I say stunned.

"It was a blessing and a curse. He gave her a daughter but yet couldn't see her." Draco says.

The tears roll down her cheek once more. The darkness of the hall couldn't even darken her spirt. Not now nor ever. She is beauty, grace, and the most precious face Draco has laid his eyes on. It was cliche but at the moment neither of them cared about that.

"That means we're half siblings...right?" She questions.

"Yes, as is Potter...Harry Potter to be exact. He is your other half sibling. Same father but different mother then same mother but different father." He says

"Now listen no one and I mean no one can know. I don't believe Potter knows because his parents died before they could tell him...sad but true." He says

"That explains why your hair has some blonde strands in it plus a few of James signature bronze and brown hair miss placed in there. As goes for your eyes. I think that may have came from somewhere else along the lines of the families." He says now staring into my eyes. Like he's under a spell. Like if he looked away he'd become blind. 

"Hey, bud, snap out of it," I say waving my hand at him. 

"I'm glad you told me but why can't we tell anyone?" I ask

"Well for starters, my father would probably...harm me." He stops

Silence 

"In more way than one, Renava." He states. 

"But Harry-" "At the moment Potter should be at the least of your concerns. He doesn't need to know this. And..." He cuts in but soon trails off tilting his head while still staring in my eyes. 

"You...you have this ring of blue in both of your eyes, and one of them has just a sliver of blue in it. Oh my gosh that shade of blue is almost or possibly exactly the same as...Potter's...

You stand there just looking in his ice cold eyes right back. 

"It was so unnoticeable until I look into them deep and just...stare and search." 

You now stare at him with nothing but love in your eyes. Not the love you show Tom but like you truly met her brother. Her real brother.  

"You truly are a Potter and a Malfoy." 

"Your the perfect mixture of both. The perfect sound of silence and loudness. The perfect feeling of coarse and fragile. The perfect taste of cinnamon and apples. The perfect smell of the lavender and white roses. But most of all the perfect sight of your parents put together." 

I jump forward and hug Draco.

"You're the best half brother anyone could ask for,"  You say in his ear

"Besides Harry of course but he just doesn't know it..." He says to you. 

"He'll find out eventually through one of us promise. No matter the consequences. He deserves to know Draco." I say as I depart his hug. 

"Alright we'll tell him when he comes back from break." He says and waves off as he continues to the common room.