New school😬

YOUR POV:
Hey! My name is y/n and I'm 16 years old going into a new school so am I the new girl as you know. But I live with my father. Him and I don't get in long. We always fight which all I do is walk away. My mother past away when I was 10 years old. Anyways I finish getting dress up for school time to go.

Dad:"you wearing that?"
You:"Yea, what's the trouble?"
Dad:"You look like a boy wearing baggy clothes"
You:"Okay? Your point? That makes me feel comfortable then am I wearing it"
Dad:"Go change"
You:"No, am I going be late for school bye!"
Dad:"Y/N!"

Your left and started walking to the bus stop, the bus came and you found a seat to sit at. There was a boy looking at you. You thought your hair was messy so you checked and it wasn't. You see through the mirror if he looking, but it he not.

You look at the school.

YOUR POV:
Well here I go.

You got your classes and you had math class 1st period. You sat down and this girl started talking to you.

Desiree:"Hi new girl"
You:"Hi"
Desiree:"My name is Desiree"
You:"my name is y/n"
Desiree:"like the name and your style"
You:"thanks!"
Desiree:"Want hang out with me and my friends? Promise we don't bite"
You:"No, I bet you guys don't. But sure I will hang out with you guys"

1st PERIOD FINISHES

Desiree grads your hand and you guys walk to her friend group. There was two boys and two girls counting Desiree. They all look at you

Kio:"Hi!"
Cynthia:"Who your friend Desiree?"
Desiree:"Her name is y/n"
Alfredo:"You didn't tell me, she beautiful"
Cynthia:"frs! Her style is good like baggy clothes go good on you"
Kio:"it does"
Cynthia:"So you moved here"
You:"Yea! With my dad"
Kio:"and your mom?"
You:"She's past away when I was 10 years old and my dad and I don't get in long. We always fight and shit"
Everyone, but you say "I'm sorry to heard that"
You:"it doesn't matter anymore"

YOU GUYS WENT TO OTHER CLASS THEN IT ENDS AND SO YOU GO TO LUNCH

Cynthia:"Everyone in this school is chill yea some fight happens, but it's all gang fights"
Desiree:"Yea, it fun to watch, but am I over it"
Kio:"There three different gangs here in this school"
Alfredo:"there north side, then south side, and west side gang"
You:"Who are them?"
Desiree:"West side loco, that what they called themselves. The 2 two boys coming in names are John, Alex and the two other boys coming in their names are Lz, and Nelson and the 5 boys coming in their names are Eddie, Chris, Luis, Richard, and Bryan"
You:"and him?"
Cynthia:"Carlos, no one good for him. He the hottest out of them. He dreamily, but don't waste your time"
You:"wasn't even thinking about it"

You and Carlos make eye contact

You go in 3rd period.
Teacher:"New girl! You next to Carlos"
Carlos looks at you
You look back to him
You sat down, he was looking at you. You caught him and he looks away.

The teacher was talking and Carlos looking at the whole class time. Then class finish. He got up fast and walk out the class fast. You just look at him. You grab your stuff and follow him. He was with his gang at the office, he was asking to move classes. But he couldn't. He looks you up and down. Then he left and his gang followed. You say in your mind "what the hell is his problem?"

You walk home.

Hope you guys liked it.