The bleed out🙏🏽

Two months went by, you and Carlos were good and the best you two just in love. You haven't talk to your  dad since Carlos fought him. You and Carlos were just in his block.

Carlos:"No, look it's the other way"
You:"no, am I doing it right see!"
Carlos:"No, it's not"
You:"Babe! It is"
Carlos:"Mamas, it is!"

One of gangster leader called Carlos

Gangster 1:"Yo! Carlos"
Carlos:"Hold on luis"
Luis:"Carlos!"
Eddie:"Carlos! Look"

An other gang comes and say

All the other gang leaders:"North Side fuckers!"
They staff shooting

Carlos grabs you fast but not that fast, you got shot two times in the stomach. You lay down in stock. Carlos looks at you with tears in his eyes

Carlos:"Y/n! Don't go to sleep stay awake up"
You:"Car- Carlos"
Carlos:"No, don't talk. HOMIES GET THE FUCKEN CAR NOW!"

Your eyes kept closing and closing, your hands full with blood and your clothes. You felt tired for no reasons and hard to breath.

Bryan:"Y/n! Stay wake"
Carlos:"It's okay, we close to the hospital"
Luis:"Fuck North side"
Carlos:"Fast Nelson!"
Nelson:"We close"

You look into Carlos eyes, your eyes start closing

Carlos:"No, no!"

You close your eyes and stop breathing

Carlos:"No! Fuck!"
Nelson:"Here homie!"

Carlos carry's you and you got help fast

4 hours past

Your eyes start opening slowly, you wake up full and notice your in a hospital bed. You freak out for a minute and your stomach was getting spark pains

You:"Ouch! Where am I at?"
Doctor:"Good your up! You remember what happen"
You:"No, I remember going to sleep and waking up to this"
Doctor:"Well big group of boys bought you and one them name Carlos is here"
You:"Carlos! Tell him to come"

Doctor goes get Carlos

Doctor:"He said he doesn't want come in. I think he scared or idk but it doesn't want come in so he left, he before he left he told me to tell you, you didn't deserve what happen to you so before you ask what happen to you. You got shot two times and we in lock down right now because it was gang violence, so you have stay in the hospital for ten days. Your a beautiful girl and getting shot by one of them isn't good. But a other thing that might break you a lot."
You;"What can break me anymore then that. That my own boyfriend doesn't want see me"
Doctor:"No, you were pregnant and you getting shot two times it made you lose the baby. I'm sorry for that but we tried to help it but the time you came here, it was late"
You:"I was- I was what? I was- I was pregnant. I didn't felt like it"
Doctor:"Well you were"
You:"Oh no!"
Doctor:No worry tho because your fine now"
You:"Thanks, can I be alone now"
Doctor:"Yes, but first your dad is here"

Your dad comes in and the doctor left

Dad:"I knew it! I knew it!"
You:"Shut up"
Dad:"Luck you here instead in the grave yard. Carlos never love you. Because if he did then he would be stay"
You:"He love me!"
Dad:"Oh yeah? Where is he?"
You:"Maybe he in stock!"
Dad:"I'm stock? I saw him with his homies driving away. Face y/n he never loves you. He used you"
You:"Get out! Get out I don't want see you"

Your father left and he was laughing, you laid down and cried.

To Carlos

Richard:"Ay homies you okay?"
Carlos:"No! Am I not okay! I can't see her in that bed because of me. She shouldn't be the one to get shot. I left cause I since I can't see her there"

Carlos cried

You got shot