Everything🥺

An month past.
You got a text from Carlos

iMessage
Carlos🥺:"Hi y/n can you come over to my house?"

You:"Umm sure , but I need sneak out"

Carlos:"Oh ok!"
Read.

You took a shower and put perfume, did your skin care, a little bit of makeup, and you out through your window.

You walked to Carlos's house, and knock on the door. Carlos opens it and pulls you in

Carlos:"Look I never did this before but.."

You saw flowers on the floor, and on the bed and the lights were low.

Carlos:"Y/n, I have feelings for you since the day I saw you the reason why I wanted to change classes because I didn't want hurt you by me loving you and the type of my love. I don't care about your dad doesn't want me next to you or be with you. I only care about you and you only. So can you be my hyna"
You:"Yes, I will be your girlfriend. I don't care about my dad tells me about you because I love you"
Carlos:"You love me?"
You:"Yes, I love you why would I fought my dad for?"
Carlos:"I love you too"

Carlos kisses you and you kiss him, he lays you down on his bed and he lays on top of you, he took off his hat. He starts touching you and you never be touch before since your a virgin. You got a little scared. He kiss your neck and you giggle. You had you legs around him, you guys slowly take off each clothes.

You:"Go slow please"
Carlos:"I will"

He put it in slowly, it hurts you. He goes slowly, he kisses you to make you feel comfortable

Carlos:"your body is beautiful in my eyes"
You smile
Carlos:"You okay?"
You:"Yeah, am I okay"
Carlos:"I'm going slow for you"

You guys kiss.
An hour later

Carlos lays on top of you and you playing with his hair and Carlos was asleep. You fall asleep too

You and Carlos are dating now!!🥺😍