Hey...

-An week later-

You were running on the beach and you felt someone looking at you and you were listening to music and someone called your name

Angel from North side

Angel:"Y/n right?"
You:"Yeah, who are you again?"
Angel:"I'm Angel, we went to the same high school together"
You:"Oh will like I didn't talk to a lot of people"
Angel:"Ik you were shy and I was the one who asked for pencil behind you in your first day of school"
You:"oh yeah, I remember. Woah! You look different"
Angel:"Thanks, you too. You look fine as hell. You still with Carlos?"
You:"No, he did something"
Angel:"Here my number and text around 2pm after you done cause I'm take you out"
You:"Oh ok thanks"

Angel left

You about run but you heard a voice

Carlos:"hi"
You:"Hey..."

You walking away trying hold back your tears

Carlos:"No wait!"
You:"what Carlos?"
Carlos:"I'm sorry like I try tell you but you blocked me and I saw you moved out"
You:"Ok. But does it matter to you? Why you bothering me? Like aren't you supposed be happy that your were the person you wanted the person that ruined our relationship. The person that took you after how much I did for you and you did for me. But it looks like it was nothing to you. Carlos I lose my V-card to you cause I was like he the one for me. But I was wrong and you wasted my time cause you never loved me you just used me. I straight told you my whole life and I gave you my heart and you stomp on it! My heart be broken so sometimes I have no parents nun. It doesn't matter cause God has a plan for me and you hurt me. I always prayed your okay and safe and make it home with getting hurt. That how much I love you Carlos! I loved you with all my soul and you broke me. But it doesn't matter cause we not together I'm trying to move on cause I can't go my whole life knowing you never loved me. I need go home sorry but I can't see you without crying cause I'm still in love with you and it hurt but I can't be with you cause you cheated and you can't say I changed if you didn't. Cause it only be an week. Bye Carlos"
Carlos:"Y/n you didn't even let me say that I needed to say!"

You ran to your car and drove to your house and showered you were laying down on your bed and called Angel and he came over and try make you feel better

I'm stuck in love with Carlos