Night time 🌖

You make yourself dinner meanwhile your dad was working. You kept thinking about Carlos and how he was looking at you. You watched TV show Jersey Shore season 2 when they were at Miami. You were watching and doing some homework then your dad came back from work.

Dad:"Why aren't you asleep?"
You:"Don't worry about it"
Dad:"Am I your dad and how was school?"
You:"It's whatever and plus it doesn't matter if your dad"
Dad:"Why you always so fucken up to me?"
You:"Cause the day mom died you fucken blame me cause she dead. Like I fucken killed her"
Dad:"You did!"
You:"fuck you! I didn't! She was my bestfriend and shit! You thinking that is fucken up! How can you say that without a heart! Oh no! I know because you have no heart. You always fighting with me how I act or the way I dress!"
Dad:"You dress like a boy! Your a girl not a boy!"
You:"what? You want me go showing my body! I ain't like other girls! No! I like my clothes! But you don't fucken understand! I wish mom was here and yes! I put her front of you! Goodnight!"
Dad:"Y/N! We not talking"
You:"I'm done talking"

You run up crying. You lay on your bed and look at the picture of you and your mom hugging. Your phone was blasting from Desiree, Cynthia, Alfredo, and Kio texting you. You fall asleep.

That fight with your dad was really heated.