I like him🥰

Carlos left back to his block

You walk downstairs, you saw your dad drinking coffee.

Dad:"I don't want that boy here next to my house"
You:"He has a name"
Dad:"Y/n! I don't want him next to you!!"
You:"You can't tell anything!"
Dad:"Idc! If he next to my house again. I promise-"
You:"No, I promise you! If you touch him, you won't see the last of me! So don't you dare to touch him!"

Your dad looks annoyed

Your POV:
Woah! I really have feelings for Carlos, but I can't since we friends and we just friends and met like days ago. He just fall asleep in my bed and remembering his arms around me. We both different people

Carlos knocks on your door, but you were upstairs. So your dad got it.

Dad:"Coming!"

He opens the door

Dad:"Why are you here?"
Carlos:"Hmmm I'm here for y/n she lives here right?"
Dad:"Look little gangster thug whatever you are! I don't want you here to my daughter again"
Carlos:"Look sir! Without not respecting you. But y/n can make that choice. Yes, I know your her pops. But you can't stop me from being with your daughter plus we just friends."
Dad:"I can! Am I her father and your bad news little west side locos"
Carlos:"Yeah! Vato! WEST SIDE LOCO gang am I in, but you can't stop me! Puto!"
Dad:"I can stop you from shit!"

Your dad pushes Carlos. Carlos just lets him because he doesn't want lose you

Dad:"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE"

Your POV:
Who this weirdo yelling at? I'm so mad rn that I don't want go downstairs then you heard a yell

Carlos:"FOO! STOP FUCKEN PUSHING ME!"
You:"Carlos?"
Dad:"OUT!"
Carlos:"No! I'm not leaving without seeing Y/n again"
You:"What's going on? Dad stop pushing him"

Your push your dad and he trip over the couch and fell

You:"What did I told you? You touch him and I ain't scared fight back. Carlos you okay?"
Carlos:"Yeah, your pops ain't going hurt me"
You:"Let's go"

You guys left.

Carlos:"Your dad really doesn't like me"
You:"He doesn't have to because it only matters that I do. I'm always going be with you no matter what my dad tells me"
Carlos:"Yeah, and I always going be there no matter what your dad says because I didn't left into I got see you"
You:"I wouldn't let him touch you again"
Carlos:"I can see the pain through your eyes"
You:"Huh?"
Carlos:"Because your broke by words he told you too"
You:"Don't worry about that"
Carlos:"I have to do"
You:"Will my mother past away when I was ten years old and he always blame me because idk he just blame me, but my mom was no is still my best friend. I will always go talk to her about everything and I wish she was here for I can tell her about you. She would love you. The style I have rn is from my house. She always dress up like a chola. We both are old school. The day we past away was when we both out in a fight and I was mad about something and I don't know why tho. But I remember telling her "my mom, you supposed be my best friend not my hater, but no your like other moms. I'm done" then the same night I told her sorry and we both hug •drops tears• she tells me "I love you my sad girl" then she goes in the bathroom and drank some pills and she was gone. But it wasn't me who killed her. It wasn't me! My father and her always fought and I think that why. I think he blames me because he know it his fault."

You cried and Carlos wipes your tears away and he hugs you. Then you guys both look at each other and he leads in and kisses you and you kiss back.

Your POV:
I can't believe, I'm having my first kiss with Carlos, his lips are so soft and warm. I feels his hand on around me. I got butterflies in my stomach. I notice my feelings for Carlos is true like my heart is racing

Carlos POV:
Kissing y/n, it like winning something that I thought I can never get. I truly like her, her lips and my lips touching. Her pushing her dad to be with me. She truly a different girl cause nun of my ex's did that for me. I like y/n like really like her.

You guys stop kissing, you guys smile at each other, Carlos touches your hand and hold your hand and you hold his hand back and you see his tattoos.

Carlos:"It's quiet now"
You:"Yeah"
Carlos:"was I your first kiss?"
You:"Yeah"
Carlos:"Let's Cruise around"

You guys cruise around and Carlos sneak in your room and you guys cuddle together. You felt safe with him.

Your first kiss! Was with Carlos!!!!😍