Reading the book to Carlos

You and Carlos were laying down on the bed and he was laying his head on your chest and you playing his hair and reading the loving a boy from a different gang again.

You:"The moment he walked in y/n class, he looked at her like she was the only girl in the world. The teacher ask him for name and what his favorite things."
Carlos:"He says my name is Carlos and I- he looks at y/n, he see her beauty, pain, love, and smartest. He says again my name is Carlos and I like girls who are beautiful"
You smile
You:"As y/n looks at him and they make eye contact. She blushed, she looked down at her desk and smiling. He walks to her and sit next to her, Anna her bestfriend winks at her and says damn girl. She smiles and tells her to be quiet"
Carlos:"Has class ended, he ran out to catch up to her and ask her for her snap. He couldn't stop smiling meanwhile looking at her, he looks at her like he dreaming every time. She gave to him and he smiles"
You and Carlos:"They both smile at each other"
You:"Carlos"
You laughed
Carlos:"I was wrong, this book is the best"
You:"Yeah, I love it"
Carlos:"It's kind a blessing to have the same name as them but everyone has names like her."
You:"Yeah"
You:"Y/n post a picture and he likes and comments and he texts her, he asks to see her again but since they in a different gang. Her parents would've killed her and Carlos brother would've killed him. They were just stuck liking each other"
Carlos:"He texts her can I see you"
You:"she says yes but I can't go to the street where you are at."
Carlos:"he reply with let's meet in the middle, she reply sure. He jumped up to his feet and shower and was ready to met her alone"
You:"Has she got butterflies over a boy that in a different gang. She showered and made up a lie. Has her mother told her father to watch, she goes to the middle. They see each other"
You and Carlos:"They felt like it was just them has they hang out together not able to go in each other streets. They lay down and looking at the sky. He tries to grab her hand and she moves it without her knowing he wanted to hold it. After they hang out. The time hit 7pm. They both had be home"
Carlos:"Has he looks at her saying goodbye into they see each other at school. He was about to lead in and kiss her. He heard his brother voice yelling yo carlos who that? He noticed it a Westsider, he yells at her face and Carlos defend her. He made sure that his own brother didn't tell y/n things"
You:"y/n told him to do, yell at her, but nothing would scary her. Carlos brother points the gun in her face and starts pushing her. A car pulls up"
You cried
You:"A car pulls up and she noticed it was her father, he saw that Carlos brother was pointing a gun her face. He got into action and pull out his gun and his whole gang pull them out"
Carlos:"As Carlos yelled okay we don't need start a gang war"
Carlos kisses your cheek and wipe your tears off"
Carlos:"Carlos brother yelled I don't want your daughter with my brother"
You:"y/n father yells I don't want your brother with my daughter and Carlos and y/n looked into each other's eyes. They got pulled away from each other. Just looking into each other eyes. She cries and they drove back home. She ran to her room and cried herself to sleep. Carlos texts her"
Carlos:"He texts her that they will be together no matter what. Cause love is unbreakable. Babe, it remind me like our love story. We couldn't be together since a lot happened"
You:"Yeah, sorry I was crying this story is just sad"
Carlos:"Don't say sorry at all. Is there other stories you like?"
You:"Not right now in this moment. But I really like this story right now"
Carlos:"Oh.."

You guys kept reading together and Carlos was really loving the story as well. You never want lose the book cause you like it so much!

I wrote a story it's called "falling in love with a boy in a different gang" hopefully you guys read it!🙂