I think so..

•A month past by and Y/n was pregnant she was just a month pregnant and she was reading a book and eating a fruit and drinking water•

Carlos:"what you doing?"
You:"I'm reading"
Carlos:"Reading what?"
You:"Loving a boy from a different gang. It's really sad. I finish it and they both died and it sucks because it the same story as Romeo and Juliet. He has the same name as you and the girl name has the same name as me. Which I wanted to read it"
Carlos:"woah! Who wrote it?"
You:"Her bestfriend Anna. I would really love to meet her cause they older than us. Right now they should've be 27 and we just 20 and your 22."
Carlos:"Maybe we can. But how my baby?"
You:"Good, the baby was moving a i guess cause I felt butterflies and I don't know the feeling when the baby moves"
Carlos:"Nice. Can wait to meet her or him"
You:"Same"

You got a text from Desiree

Desiree😙
Desiree:"Girl- you won't believe it!"
You:"what is it?"
Desiree:"you know the book you in love with?"
You:"Yeah?"
Desiree:"will the actor is here, she in the mall"
You:"Omg! No way"
Desiree:"Yes way. She won't leave into 12am so go!"
You:"I will"

You:"Babe, let's go to the mall. Please"
Carlos:"Why?"
You:"Cause! Please! Please!"
Carlos:"oh ok! Since you look beautiful"

You guys hop in the car and Carlos started driving to the mall and he had his hand on your belly. You guys made to the mall and there was some people there talking to the actor. You look and saw how beautiful she was. She was smiling and the same time you can see her pain. You saw the girl in the book parents and brothers. You and Carlos got in the line and the line went fast. It was your guys turn.

Anna:"Hi"
You:"I can't believe. I'm meeting you"
Carlos:"Yes, she in love with the book falling in love with a vato in a different gang."
You:"Carlos!"
Anna:"Aww thanks! Thanks a lot. She was my sister, yeah she my bestfriend but she was a sister to me"
Carlos:"Nice..."
You:"Carlos!"
Carlos:"what y/n?"
Anna:"Wait what's your guys name again?"
You:"My name is y/n and this is my fiancé Carlos"
Anna:"No way!"
Carlos:"Yes, it's our name."
You:"Yeah, we not lying. I got happy when I notice the girl in the book. We have the same name and as well as her fiancé..."
Carlos:"Oh ok.."
Girl dad drops a tear.
Anna stands up
Anna:"Can I give you a hug?"
You:"Yes, I was going to ask you the same thing"

Anna hugs you and she hugs you tight.

Carlos:"She's pregnant so be calm"
Girl brother 1:"So y/n is your name"
Boy brother:"Carlos is your name?"
Carlos:"Yes, other people have names like that. So why you guys crying"
Girl mom:"Look, we lose our babies and knowing you guys have the same name. It just happiness"
You:"Yeah.."
Carlos pulls you close to him.
Girl dad:"I know that tattoo anywhere"
You look at Carlos hand
You:"What about it?"
Girl dad:"Westside"
You:"us both. Look I lose my mother and father as well. I went through a lot. My mother and father were killed by Northside and it sucks and I was rape and kidnap by them. I was almost killed by them as well."
Anna:"I'm sorry. Look here our number just in case you guys need us"
You:"Thanks!"
You hug Anna tight.

You guys left.

Carlos:"weird"
You:"She lost her best friend and her knowing that we both had the same name. You know I like her like she really shows us everything even it hurts"
Carlos:"Blah blah"
You guys laughed.
Carlos:"Look for me it was weird. They thought we were the people"
You:"Imagine? It would be beautiful Ugh! I wish they escape without getting killed but they killed by Eastside and I feel so bad."
Carlos:"Don't cause we not need worry about the gang crap. We safe even we stuck in it"
You:"Yeah."

You guys drove home and you guys lay on the couch. Carlos had his head on your belly meanwhile hearing the baby and you were touching his hair.

BABY!