Why are you doing here?

-Two months later-

You and Angel we're just talking for two months, you heard a knock from the door and you thought it was Angel. You answer it

It was Carlos

Carlos:"So your with him?"
You:"why you doing here?"
Carlos:"You really with Angel? He from Northside!"
You:"Okay? He wasn't there when that happen"
Carlos:"Yes, he was!"
You:"He wasn't he even told me! Unlike you he doesn't lie to me"
Carlos:"He just did. Look the day we you were kidnap from them. He was the one to go down to the basement. It was him and George his friend that was his bestfriend since he was an baby. He both join the gang cause Nick told them to. He went down the basement and idk what they do to you down there cause I'm killing for you. He got up he saw Nick on the floor he yelled "Boss" meanwhile George had you and I killed him, and I bet he doing this to hurt me."
You:"I think your crazy! Get out"
Carlos:"Well when you found out ask him today!"

Carlos left

You locked the door and head to shower,
The time(8:00pm) you text Angel to come over.
He does

You:"Hi"
Angel:"You text to come over"
You:"Yeah, we need talk and I need the truth"
Angel:"Okay."
You:Is George your friend?"
Angel:"How you know?"
You:"knew it! He wasn't lying!"
Angel:"Yeah, George he was but he got killed"
You:"By trying kill me right? Look I know! It was you and him who was trying get me killed and I was fighting you guys. I stomp on him and you push me to the ground and I asked you if you were there and you told me no."
Angel:"since you know. I did to just make Carlos mad and I'm able to get back at him and you! For killing my best friend and Carlos and taking my ex away from me! In high school! And since I thought I was winning and guess I wasn't now. I can"
You:"You can what?"
Angel grabs you
You:"No! Stop"

You start kicking, he grabs your legs and starts doing something you didn't want to(I don't want say it)You cried. Angel left.

You took an shower cause you felt nasty him touching you and you were crying.

Carlos was right.