I love you for life❤️

You were cleaning up Carlos cause he was jump by all of them

Carlos:"Ouch!"
You:"Relax"
Carlos:"You look so beautiful"

He grabs your face, and touches your lips

You:"Stop, you have a girlfriend"
Carlos:"Do I?"
You:"Yes, you do look the kiss was because how much I miss you"
Carlos:"Y/n I love you not her. But you don't understand"
You:"No, you don't understand. You have a girlfriend"
Carlos:"Ik"
You:"I wouldn't like it if you cheat on her with me because that isn't a right to do"
Carlos:"Your right"

Carlos grabs his phone and text his girlfriend

Carlos:"We just break out because I knew since the beginning there no girl like you"
You:"Your crazy"
Carlos:"Yea, for you"

You finish cleaning Carlos blood. You wash your hands. Carlos gets up

You:"you shouldn't be waking right now"

You walk Carlos to his bed, he grabs your hand. He pulls you next to him

Carlos:"Don't leave"
You:"Ok. I will stay here"
Carlos:"Thanks"
You:"Np"

Carlos touches your thigh and you look at him, you cried

Carlos:"Why you crying"
You:"Because you mostly got killed and if I remember what they told you. Then you wouldn't be here and I wouldn't hear your voice and see you again, freak! Carlos! I love you so much that I wish I was the one there in that spot not you!"
Carlos:"I'm sorry"

Carlos hugs you tight, you guys hug and both look into each other eyes. Then kiss. Carlos gets on top of you and you guys start getting touchy. You guys start undressing each other's. He put it in and you guys just stare into each eyes. He went faster and you guys moaned together and the bed was making noises.

Your POV:
Kissing Carlos again and him next to me. Felt so good and I was happy again. I love him so much that I will never give up for him.

Carlos POV:
Woah! My heart really loves y/n! I love her so much! I found my true love she wasn't scared to save me. The words she told me was wake up call to me because she loves me just me. I love her just her nobody.

You guys finish and just cuddle, you feeling Carlos warms arms around you and you feeling safe like us you two again. You never felt this feel in months feeling butterflies and love, safe. Just know Carlos is always by your love because that is love is never leaving your partner alone even in the thicks things ever.

Falling in love is so fast, but it worth it knowing the other one is giving you love back🥰