The save😊

The morning time
You got up and up ready for school, you walk outside, you saw Carlos gang driving around the street a lot

You:"Lz! What's going on?"
Lz:"Guys chill! Y/n hop in. Carlos left somewhere last night and we don't know where"
You:"What?!"
Lz:"Yeah"
You:"No, it can't be"

You hop in

Lz:"I knew he wasn't with you because he no need get you mad but he got a new hyna"
You:"Then where is she?"
Lz:"Idk, maybe with him"
You:"Idiot!"
Lz:"She doesn't answer"
You:"Maybe they doing something. Idiot"
Alex:"Nah, he ain't with her"
Bryan:"I got a text"
You:"Read it"
Bryan:"From North side. You want your buddy back come with 100,000,000 or he killed. North side why he at North side"

You got a flashback

The flashback:

North side boy #1:"You come again your killed vato loco"
Carlos:"Only if she lefts me or kisses a other vato which is never happening cause we ain't together"
North boy #2:"Soon"
Flashback ends.

You:"Go over there now"
Lz:"You going get us killed"
You:"Go! I will get out just go"

They drive to the North side which is 5 streets away. You get out and they gave you a gun. You saw Carlos on his knees and tired and beat up and five of them pointing a gun at Carlos. You place the gun of one of them.

You:"Let's him go or you will killed too and if they shot him all of you guys killed too. So make the choice"

You place your arm on the guy neck. Carlos looks up and sees you.

Carlos:"Y/n?!"
You:"why you came here?"
Carlos:"Cause.."
You:"Carlos, we finish this tmr"
North guy #1:"Come on little sad girl. Yes, I know your name. Your mom and dad. You thought those pills killed your mother? No isn't, it was us. That what you need know"

You starts getting flashback with you and your mom

Carlos:"y/n?!"
You:"You guys killed my mother and my father blames me for doing that"
North side boy #2:"Your weak sad girl"
You:"They a thing my taught me, never give up even if a gun is point to me"

You got up and started fighting them. You grab the gun.

You:"This is for my mother."

You shot all four of them, you drop the gun and saw what you did. Carlos gets up. You ran up to him

Carlos:"Y/n you okay"
You:"Yes, I feel great. Carlos why did you do that to yourself"
Carlos:"I don't sound like a stalker but last night. I saw you and Alfredo having fun and you guys kiss"
You:"Carlos, your dumb. When we both kiss we told each other we just friends nothing more."
Carlos:"Oh, I thought you didn't love me anymore"
You:"Carlos, I love you."
Carlos:"I love you too"

You guys kiss for the longest time, then Lz runs up and tell you guys to get the car. So you guys did.

My mother always said love will set you free🥺