Word😍

You and Carlos finish showering and you guys head to the doctors to check on the baby

You:"Carlos! I forgot that I need my braces today as well"
Carlos:"Braces?"
You:"Yes cause my teethes are weird"
Carlos:"Oh ok"

You guys drove to the doctor for the baby and you guys walked inside and you sigh the papers and you saw other girls pregnant and they were 15 and some are 20's, 30's. You saw a 15 waiting for her test of pregnant and she got it and started crying. You felt bad.

Carlos:"where you going?"
You:"Give me a minute"

You went up to her and she hugs you.

You:"Are you okay?"
Girl:"No! My mom is going to kill me"
You:"She won't I promise you"
Girl:"how would you know?"
You:"cause she a mother"
Girl:"I know that we don't know each other. But is there a way your able to be with me meanwhile I tell my mom?"
You:"Sure"
Doctor:"Y/n!"
You:"I will be back stay here"
Girl:"I will"

You and Carlos went into the room and the doctor was talking to you guys and you guys saw the baby. You guys finish and walked out. You saw the girl still there and crying. You went to her and you guys took her to her house. You got out of the car with her.

Girl:"Hi mom"
Her mom:"Hi.. who this?"
You:"Hello, my name is y/n and this is Carlos. My husband. We here cause your daughter needs to tell you but she scared to tell you alone so we here to support her"
Girl:"Mom sit down"
Her mom:"what is it?"
Girl:"I'm pregnant"
Her mom:"What?!"
Girl:"I'm sorry."
Her mom:"Get out of my house! Get out!"
You:"wait hold on! I know that's not going to happen. Listen lady! I saw her crying and crying scared to tell you and your her mother which you going to kick her"
Her mom:"yes, I went through a lot with her"
You:"YOU THINK YOU WENT THROUGH A LOT! Look lady! I saw my own mother die in front of me and my father and I got kidnap, rape, and also killed so don't say you through a lot. I got beat by a dude I thought was my dad. So don't say you went through a lot! I'm pregnant and I got told you something! Your ugly! A ugly person for kicking out your daughter! Look if you don't want her then I will keep her! You hear me! You useless person! Your a piece of shit you heard me! You give born to her and going to kick her out like she nothing! But listen when my baby comes I will never treat her or him like that! If you don't want YOUR daughter there so be it! You don't know if she getting get rape or she was in the mood. Now even a answer is just get out of my house! You are ugly!"
Her mom cries
Her dad:"Honey, you okay?"
Girl:"Yes"
Her dad:"Go to your room. You going to stay here with your baby. You going to take care of it and job with us. Meanwhile going to school"
Carlos:"Now that's more like it"
Her dad:"How dare you! Your her mother and trying to kick her out!"
Her mom:"What?!"
Carlos:"Look you can't just kick her out cause maybe in years you want see her and she doesn't want see you after everything you did. You seeing out point of view"
The girl mother cries.
Her mom:"Your right. I have two people I don't know and they care more about my daughter. Look thanks a lot. I got pregnant at 15 and I never wanted her to get pregnant early as well"
Her dad:"My wife mother kick her out and she came to live with me. My wife is just heart broken"
You:"I don't understand. But don't kick her out. Instead help her out. Thank you guys"
Carlos:"Later"

You guys left

Carlos:"Now what was that?"
You:"Carlos, that was something that you love about me"
Carlos:"I know. I'm stuck with it but I love it"
You:"Yes, you are"

You guys went home and you guys were eating and your baby was moving a little bit

Understand the point of view