CHAPTER 35:LOOK

Y/N POV

I stayed on the library for like an hour. Watching some of their video. Kenma didn't show his face but Megu shows her face. All are amazed of her beauty. She's really beautiful indeed.

After watching and hurting my own feelings I went out of the library seems like the class is over. I went to my classroom and saw Megu.

"Where have you been y/n-chan?" Megu suddenly asked.

"I-I'm on the clinic. I got headaches!" I said to her as I approached my seat and grabbed my things.

"Ahhhh!" Megu said.

"I have to go!" I said as I walks towards rhe door.

"Ah y/n-chan, you probably know about the trending on social media. You're right it's me and kenma!" She said that made me stop from walking.

"Don't get it wrong. Our fans just wanted us to play together. That's all. Nothing more nothing less!" Megu said as she looks at me. I turned around.

"Hmm. That's fine by me!" I said and smiles at her.

"Thank you for understanding!" Megu said and smiles at me.

"T-that's fine!" I said and smiles at her.

"That's good. Kenma really loves game. And I'm glad you understand!" Megu said. I just smiled at her to hide the pain.

"I have to go. Then see you!" I said and starts to walk out of the room. When I'm far from the room I run fast as I can. I skipped practice and just went home.

I arrived at my house but there's no one. Probably my mom will arrived late. I went to my room and just lay down and do nothing. I felt the heaviness on my eyes and suddenly I fall asleep.

MEGU POV

She smiles and suddenly walk out of the door. A smirk transform on my face as I saw her running out of the school when I look at her on the window.

What a pity? She must've been hurt. Well, there's so many people rooting for us.

I just said sorry to her for a show. I didn't like her on the first time I saw her. I can't when she talks to my kitten.

I said I'm taking back my kitten. And that's my plan from the start I transferred here.

"Megu-chan lets go?" Suddenly a guy called out my name. I flashed my sweetest smile on him.

"Okay!" And walks towards him.

"So, where do you want to go?" He asked.

"To the gym!" I said as I cling my arms on him.

"W-why?" He suddenly asked. I stopped from walking.

"Okay. Okay. Let's go!" He said and I gave him a smiles. We arrived at the gym and ssw the volleyball team are practicing.

We sat to the nearest bench. And when they done practicing I approached kenma immediately.

"Yow kenma!" I said to him but he just gave me a look I'm-not-interested-

"We're trending did you know that?" I said to him as he drinks his water.

"And so?" He suddenly said.

"The fans keep on saying we should play some games together!" I said to him and smile.

"Ah..okay!" He said that made my heart flutters.

"We're starting!" He said and immediately went back to the court without looking at me.

"Tch!" I said and went back to the guy I'm with.

"Did you know him?" This guy suddenly asked.

"He's my ex boyfriend!" I said plainly.

"Ahhh!" He said but I know he's hurt.

"Let's go!" I said and clings my arm on him. We both get out of the school and eat to the nearest cafe.

I will make you mine again Kitten!

KENMA'S POV

As we are taking our breaks. Kenji-san suddenly appeared on the gym.

"Yow Kenji!" Kuroo greet him.

"Ohh kuroo!" He said and approached us.

"What brought you here?" Kuroo suddenly asked.

"Ahh I thought y/n is here!" Kenji said.

"Why would you think y/n-chan is here?"Kuroo asked.

"Ahh she didn't went to our practice today. But her classmate said she took class half of the day!" Kenji explained.

"Did you two fight?" Kenji suddenly asked me.

"No!" I said to him.

"Ahh okay. I hope she's okay though. I have to go. Bye!" Kenji said and immediately went out of the gym.

"Did she message you?!" Kuroo asked me.

"No!" I said go him plainly.

I'm a little worried. What's going on? Is she sick or something?

I went out of the gym to call her.

Her phone just keeps on ringing.

"Just leave a message after the tone!"

"Hey. How are you? I'm worried. Are you sick? Give me a call when you get this!" I said. She didn't answers my call and texts.

I went inside and we starts practicing.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As kenji looking for y/n.

"Who are you looking?!" A guy suddenly asked him as he Kenji takes a peaked to the library.

"Ahh have you seen a girl here named y/n?" Kenji asked the guy.

"Ahh y/n-chan!" The guy said.

"Yeah!" Kenji said.

"I saw her went home!" The guy said.

"Ahhh. Okay thank you!" Kenji said and smiles at him.

"She said she's not feeling fine!" The guy said.

"Ahh. Thank you!" Kenji said and went back to the clubroom.

"Have you seen her?" Kenzo asked him.

"No, they said she went home because she's not feeling well!" Kenji explained.

"Ohh okay!" Kenzo said.

"But, isn't it weird?" Takuya suddenly said.

"Weird?!" Kenzo asked.

"Y/n not skipping a practice even though she's sick!" Takuya said.

"Ahh you're right!" Hiro agreed.

"Don't exaggerate such things. What if she's not really okay and just wanted to rest?!" Kenji said as he took his guitar.

"Yeahh. You're too exaggerated Takuya-kun!" Hiro said.

"Let's just practice!" Kenji said. And all starts to practice.

-On the other side of the school-

Kenma couldn't stop looking at his phone to see if there's a message.

"Kenma what's the problem?" Kuroo asked.

"Nothing!" Kenma said and he put his phome on his pocket.

Why she isn't replying to my messages. Is she okay? I hoped she's okay. Kenma said to himself. As he remembers what expression y/n have when they eat dinner together with her mom.