CHAPTER 42:LISTEN

KENMA POV

After the game for today I immediately went out to see y/n after I changed my clothes. She messaged me that she will be waiting to the nearest park on the arena.

"Oyy Kenma where are you going?" Kuroo asked as he saw me.

"I'll come back later!" I said and immediately went out.

"Okay. Just message me!" Kuroo said and waved at me.

I feel really nervous, excited and longing for her presence. I missed her. Everything about her. I walked to the park and looking around.

And saw her sitting under the tree where no people passing by. I looked at her and she still in her uniform. I walk towards her.

"Y-yo!" I said. But seriously kenma?

"Yo!" She said and smiles at me. She gesture to sit next to her so I did.

"Congratulations on your first win!" She said and chuckles.

"Thank you!" I said nervously.

"So? Y-yeah. What do you want to talk about?" She asked and it makes my heart really run fast. I felt the pressure.

She looked at me with her serious face and I looked back at her.

"I'm sorry!" I said and felt like crying but I stopped myself.

"Sorry for what?" She asked me.

"Megu and I are over a year ago. I'm sorry for hurting you. Megu kissed me the moment you enter the room!" I explained to her. And she just listening to me.

"I-I'm surprised by her action and--" I said it's really hard for me to explained. I'm really afraid of what y/n thinking about me now.

"I know it's my fault. I should've pushed her and stopped her but I didn't. I'm so sorry I'm dumb. It's just that I'm too focused on the game and caught by surprised!" I explained to her. It makes me cry.

"I love you y/n!" I said to her that made my tears fall. I wasn't like this before. Not in the slightest thing could ever made me cry. But, it hurts me when I saw her hurting because of me.

"I swear. I don't have any feelings about Megu. I love you and only you." I said

"Thank you!" She said and it got me confused. Look at her and saw her crying.

Y/N POV

He explained about what happened that day. And it makes my heart broke seeing him like this. I'm a soft hearted person. And it makes me feel guilty avoiding him and didn't gave him time to explain before.

"Thank you!" I said to him that made him confused.

"Thank you for telling me!" I said and smiles at him. I'm crying. We're both crying. I missed him so much. His eyes and blonde hair. His smells and how he look at me.

"Are we okay now?" He asked a bit hesitant but who wouldn't forgive this cat. I nodded at him. He immediately hug me. I missed this warm hug.

"S-sorry for everything and thank you for listening. I love you!" He said while hugging me.

"Thank you for waiting patiently. I love you too!" I said and hug him tighter.

"Do you have a game later?" I asked him as he placed her head on my shoulder.

"I don't have!" He said.

"Should we back to the arena then?" I asked him.

"No. I want to stay here with you!" He said as he holds my hand. I missed this.

"I have a question" kenma suddenly said.

"Sure what is it?" I asked him.

"I-I saw your video" he said plainly.

"Ah that. I didn't know that they film us!" I explained to him.

"Actually I have something to tell you" I said as he continue playing with my hand.

"What is it?" He asked me.

"We've been offered by an entertainment agency because of that video!" I said to him.

"Do you accept the offer?" He asked me.

"I didn't give my answer yet. I'm still thinking about it. They gave us 1 week to think!" I explained to him.

"What do you think? Should I accept it?" I asked him and he immediately look at me.

"You decide. I'll accept whatever you choose!" He said and smiles at me.

"Okay. I'll let you know!" I said and smiles at him. He place his head on my shoulder again. He must be really tired.

"You did great today!" I said to him.

"Thank you. Can I rest here for a bit?" He said and I just nodded.

He fall asleep in few minutes still holding my hands. His hair getting on his cheeks so I placed it behind his ears. And finding myself holding his cheeks and smiling at the same time. His really tired.

I'm happy, really happy.

I suddenly heard his phone ringing. But he still asleep so I get his phone to see who's calling him.

And I saw that it's Kuroo-senpai. I immediately answered the phone.

"Kyanma where are you? We're so worried. You didn't even reply or read our messages!" Kuroo said as I answered the phone. I chuckles to hear him yelling like a mom.

"Y/n???" Kuroo suddenly said.

"Yes kuroo-senpai!" I answered smiling and it makes me chuckles.

"Are you with Kenma?" He asked me.

"Of course. How would I answer your call using his phone then?" I said jokingly.

"So, you two are okay now?" He asked me.

"Y-yeah!" I said. Did they know we fight?

"That's good. You didn't know how Kenma was these past few days!" Kuroo said and it made me felt guilty.

"How is he?" I asked him. Just curious of what he's doing.

"He's more empty. And yamamoto and Kenma have fight the other day" he explained. And I immediately look at him sleeping on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry 'bout that!" I said to him with a guilty voice.

"That's okay. Just tell him to get back before getting dark!" Kuroo-senpai said.

"Okay. I will!" I said and he ended the call.

A few hour have past...

I'm just staring at his face and let him rest. Rubbing his cheeks. And then suddenly he open his eyes and gave me a smile. I smiled back at him.

"I love you!" I said and smiles at him.

"I love you too!" He said.

"Kuroo-senpai said you should head back before it gets dark!" I explained to him.

"Let's head back?" He asked and we get back to the arena holding each others hand.

[Sorry for my late update. My mind was empty this past few days. Just feeling useless everyday. I'm glad you still reading this. And in this way somehow I felt much more useful. Thank you]