CHAPTER 31: Rare Flower

Y/N POV

15 minutes before our performance. The place is now crowded. This is the place of one of my father's friend. We always have a gig here once in a week.

"Let's go!" Kenji-senpai said and we all went on the stage.

"Good day minna-san!" Kenji-senpai said as we stand infront of them.

"Kyaaaa Kenji!" The girls screams.

"Let's go!"

(Song played: Sign by Flow)

We starts to play as my mind flying in somewhere else. Good thing my body remembers.

Me as the lead guitarist and second voice along with my other senpai. Kenji-senpai as the lead vocalist and guitarist. Kenzo-senpai as the drummer. Hiro-senpai as the bassist and Takuya-senpai as the keyboardist.

" I realize the screaming pain
Hearing loud in my brain
But I'm going straight ahead, with the scar"

(Can you hear me, can you hear me?
Can you hear me? So am I)

The crowds are getting hype as some of them are jumping along to the rhythm.

Some of them are from our school 'cause I recognize some faces.

KENMA POV

"Kenma, go outside. Inhale some fresh air. You always on your room playing games!" My mom said as she walks to my room.

I'm playing the game I haven't save. I spent hours just to survived that level. And I'm upset to y/n. She should asked first before she turn it off.

I message her but she didn't reply. I think she's mad.

"Ahhhhh" I said as I lay down on my bed holding my controller.

"What's the problem Kenma?" Kuroo said as he walks on my room.

"Nothing!" I said to him.

"Okay!" He said and pick my other controller.

"Let's play!" Kuroo said and we played for hours.

"Hey let me win!" Kuroo said as he tried to stop me.

"Ahhh!" He screams.

I stood up and went on the kitchen to get some foods.

"Ahh Kenma-kun, y/n said I should give this to you. I forgot!" My mom said as she handed me a paper bag. I took it and confused of what's inside. I went to my room and give kuroo some snacks and drinks. He dig in and don't mind anyone.

I open the paper bag to see what's inside. There's a music album and a game. My eyes open wide.

"I shouldn't have said that!" I said in a low tone voice.

"What did you say?" Kuroo asked with a food in his mouth.

"What's that?" Kuroo asked and snatched the album and the game.

"Wooaaahhh a new game and an album" kuroo said as his eyes sparkled.

"From whom?" Kuroo asked.

"Y/n!" I said plainly. Regretting what I said earlier. Kuroo immediately put the cd on the player.

"Woaaahhh this sounds good. She has good ears!" Kuroo said as we listen to the songs.

"What's wrong Kenma?" Kuroo asked as he saw me looking gloomy.

"Did you two fight?" He said as he raise his eyebrows. I nodded as a response.

"Because of what?" Kuroo asked