CHAPTER 47:Begins

Y/N POV

I went to the agency for our photoshoot. My father will be managing us.

"Here Ms.l/n" An assistant said and I make my way infront of the make up room. I breathe in and out just to pump up myself.

The staff are smiling on me. As I saw Seiji fixing his hair. I sat next to him and he smile at me.

"Good morning!" Seiji said

"Good morning!" I said and smiles at him.

A few minutes passes by with the help of the staff we are ready for the photo shoot.

We went infront of fhe cameras.

"'Kay. A bit closer!" The photographer said. I'm really nervous right now 'cause it's my first time.

"Okay. Smile!" The phtographer said. And we did what he said.

"Don't be stiff!" The photographer said.

"Sorry if I have to do this!" Seiji said and he brings me closer to him and I'm surprised.

"Nice. Beautiful!" He said smiling from ear to ear.

"Be sweet to each other!" The photographer said. And Seiji wrap his arms on my waist and I hold his hand. Smiling for the photos.

It took hours to finish.

"That's good!" The photographer said and with that we're done.

"Thank you!" I said and bowed to them.

"Thank you!" Seiji also said.

"Next time. Be relax. I know it's your first time but I know for sure next time it's like an easy peasy!" The photographer said to me and smiles.

"I'm sorry about that!" Seiji said as he sat next to me.

"No. It's fine" I said knowing it's for the shoot.

As we ate our lunch we talk about everything about music.

"So, how many instruments can you play?" Seiji asked.

"Hmm. I don't know!" I said as I chuckles.

"What instruments do you play?" Seiji asked.

"Hmm. Piano. Guitars. Drums. Flute. Violin. I guess!" I said.

"How about you?" I asked him.

"Anything!" He said and I'm impressed.

"How are you and Kenma?" Seiji asked.

"Well. We're fine!" I said and smiles at him.

"You really love him. It's written in your eyes. Hearing his name can make you sparkle!" Seiji said and chuckles. I blushed in the corner. Am I really that inlove with him? I mean who couldn't be. He's so precious and all.

KENMA'S POV

We're eating our lunch today at the back of arena. Kuroo forced me to eat and he snatched away my psp.

"Eat up!" Kuroo said.

And I just eat. Well I need some energy for this game if we win this game today we can play for the finals and hoping she would be there.

I drink water and it makes me choke for some reasons.

"Are you okay kenma-san?" Lev asked and I just nodded.

As we done eating we went to the locker room to rest for the game. I sat to the bench and play my psp.

*achoo*