CHAPTER 29:CONTROL

*cough *cough

As y/n heard the words from Mrs.Kozume. Kenma gave her a glass of water.

"Are you okay?" Kenma asked. Y/n nodded as  response.

"Mom stop!" Kenma said as he look at his mom.

"Sorry honey. I'm just excited!" Mrs. Kozume said and smiles.

They're eating and having some a little conversation.

"So, what are doing aside from studying?"Mrs. Kozume asked y/n.

"I'm on the light music club ma'am!" Y/n said.

"Oh. That's great!" Mrs. Kozume said smiling from ear to ear.

"Kenma, didn't talk about his relationship or anything aside from his games!" Mrs. Kozume complains.

"I hope you're not getting bored with my son!"

"No, ma'am!" Y/n said and smiles at her.

"So, what do you like about Kenma?" Mrs.Kozume asked again. Y/n look at Kenma and he's somehow nervous and thinking also what y/n like about him.

"Uhmmm. I like the way he is ma'am. Everything about him!" Y/n said and suddenly felt embarrassed.

"Kyaaaaa. Just tell when you want to get married. I'll prepare everything!" Mrs.Kozume said.

"Mama!" Mr.Kozume to get Mrs. Kozume's attention.

"Don't rush things. They just started dating. Let them enjoy!" Mr.Kozume said.

"Sorry my bad!" Mrs. Kozume said.

"Kuroo, eat more!" Mrs.Kozume said as she saw Kuroo's empty plate.

"You should also eat more!"

"T-thank you ma'am!" Y/n said.

They enjoyed their dinner. They finished eating and now on the living room. Mrs. Kozume and y/n prepare the desserts for the boys. They went to the living room holding a tray of desserts.

"Here!" Y/n said as she gave the apple pie to Kenma. Y/n sat next to Kenma.

"Let's sing!" Mrs.Kozume suggested.

"Right y/n?" Mrs. Kozume said and immediately look at y/n's direction.

"Ahh y-yeah!" Y/n said knowing that Mrs.Kozume wants to hear her sings.

"I heard you sing for Kenma at the school festival" Mrs.Kozume said that surprised y/n.

"Ahh. H-how did you know ma'am?" Y/n asked feeling embarrassed.

"Tetsu-kun, told me!" Mrs.Kozume said and wink at Kuroo. They all grind.

They turn their television into a karaoke. Mrs.Kozume hands the microphone to y/n.

"You don't have to." Kenma said as he saw y/n feeling nervous about it.

"No. It's fine!" Y/n said and smiles to Kenma. She walk infront facing the family. As they select the song to be sing by y/n.

Y/N POV

I feel really nervous about this. Mrs.Kozume told me she wants to hear me sings. And here we go. I feel like Kenma is the opposite of his parents. He's somehow reserved and not really expressing himself but his parents are bubbly and jolly.

Mrs.Kozume picks the song. And I'm just standing infront of them nervous. What if my voice crack all of a sudden?

Kenma suddenly reach out my hand like telling me that it's gonna be okay. I smiled at him. And Mrs.Kozume starts to scream like a fangirl of him. I feel my cheeks heat up.