CHAPTER 9: Jealousy?

KENMA'S POV

"Hey!! We're starting!" Kuroo said as he clapped his hand for attention. We gathered around.

""We're like the blood in our veins. We must flow without stopping. Keep your oxygen moving and your mind working. Let's do this" Kuroo said.

"Yeah" the nekoma team said in sync.

As we went to our places. Kuroo approached me.

"I hope you're functioning well now!" He said and smirk. I just ignore him.

The game starts, and the light music starts to sit to the edge of the stage to watch. Y/n is looking at me. I should do great today. Y/n I-I mean the light music club is watching. I don't want to disgrace our school afterall.

The Karasuno serves the ball, yaku receives it and I tossed it to Kuroo. We scored first. As Karasuno is a bit shock right now.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Karasuno is shock at the speed Nekoma is giving. Looks like they are different a while ago. Kenma is focus now on the game. Karasuno thought that the real game started now.

As the Nekoma starts to serve the ball, Nishinoya receives it and Kageyama toss it to Hinata with a speed of light. But yaku receives it and Kenma toss it to Fukunaga and spikes it. Tsukishima blocks it. But it touch his finger. Tanaka then run for the ball as Kageyama toss it to Asahi and Hinata as a decoy. Then Noboyuki receives it and Kenma sets it to Yamamoto and spikes it hard enough that Tanaka couldn't receives.

"Woooahhh!" The light music club said in sync as their eyes are gazing to the volleyball player. Clapping their hands.

"Am I cool y/n?" Suddenly Yamamoto asked y/n. With abit of shock of Yamamoto said. She nodded shyly. And after that she suddenly look at kenma with a disgusted expression on his face looking at Yamamoto. Suddenly y/n chuckled as he saw the disgusted face Kenma has.

Y/N POV

As I watch them play. My mouth just leave open the whole time.

When Kuroo spikes the ball the blonde guy blocks him. That was awesome. That blonde caught my attention. Maybe his blonde also like kenma? I think Karasuno is an awesome team too.

"Hey! Wanna play some music for them?"Kenji-senpai asked.

"Ahhh. Is it okay for them? I mean they are practicing right now." I said.

"No it's okay. We just set the volume to low. And Coach Nekomata said that we can do what we always do here!" Kenji-senpai said.

"Ahh. Okay then!" I said with hesitation.

"Y/n you should sing!"Kenzo-senpai said

"Why me? Isn't your turn now??"I asked him.

"Ehh. Just this one. I'm shy!" He said and look at the girl from Karasuno's bench with an eyeglasses and black hair.

"Ohhh okay! But you don't want to impress her?" I said playfully. As I teased Kenzo-senpai.

"You know I have a deep voice she might get scared!" He said.

"Hahaha okay okay!" I said and given up.

"What song though? Any dedication song for her?" I said teasing him. He blushed. And all my senpai just laugh at him.

"A-anything that's describe her maybe" he said shyly.

"Okay let me handle this!" I said as I smile at him.

"This song is dedicated to the girl siting on the bench with eyeglasses and a black her. Kenzo-senpai said Hi to you!" I said as they all stared at as especially Tanaka and Nishinoya.