Chapter 2: Jar of Songs

Y/N POV

"I'm home" I said but there's no response. And I realized I'm alone.

I open the light in the dark house and began to climb at my room. I put my guitar on the guitar stand. And flopped on my bed.

"Ah!" I said while hugging my pillow.

When I saw that pudding head I don't forget his eyes, his hair and everything.

"Waaahhhhh!" I said and I get up to take a bath.

While taking a bath, I turn on my speaker and play my playlist.

(Song played: Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish)

While listening to the song, I remembered the eyes of that pudding head. His eyes that looks like a cat. I love cats that's why he caught my attention.

I soaked my whole body just to stop thinking about it. After taking a bath I headed to the kitchen to cook the usual food. I'm just alone in the house. I feel loneliness filled my body. My parents separate ways. They now have their own family and I just supported by their money. With a long sigh I clean up the utensils I used and brush my teeth then go to bed. I lay down with a tired body. And close my eyes.

I woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping. I always woke early to go to school when there's a few students.

I get up and fixed myself. I grab my guitar at the guitar stand and leave my house. With earphones on.

At the school. I change my shoes and starts to walk into my room. I immediately sit to my chair. At the time passes by the class are over.

Lunch break. I just bought a sandwich in the cafeteria and a drink in the vending machine. I starts to walk towards the tree to it's shade. I sat their as I'm enjoying my music. I open the sandwich and starts to dig in. When I'm done eating I took off my earphones and I starts to hear a clicking sounds. I look for it and suddenly I see a blonde guy who's face are in his psp, too focus on them at the back of the tree.

"Oyy Kenma! Stop playing and eat!" Someone shouted and I realize it's kuroo.

Kenma look at him and look back to his psp.

"Ohhh! Hi y/n!" Kuroo said and by that I startled and just wave at him shyly.

Kenma then suddenly look at my direction with a bit of shock. I wave at him too.

"Ohhh Ohhh kenma's on a date" kuroo said while teasing kenma

I flustered and look at kuroo.

"No. I'm not! It's a coincidence!" Kenma explained

But Kuroo's smirking at him.

"Y-yeah! I don't know that his here too!" I said to Kuroo

"Ohhh sorry 'bout that, I thought kenma is making a mov--" Kuroo said without finishing his sentence.

"KUROO!" Kenma then shouts to him and glared at him.

I'm surprised by kenma's action. Kenma then stand up but he stop and look at me.

"S-sorry about that!" Kenma apologizes.

"Ahh. N-no it's okay" I said then smile

"Ah sorry about that y/n-chan! See you later!" Kuroo winked then walk away with kenma. I stared at them and I see how pissed kenma is with kuroo's teasing.

I get up and starts to walk back at my room.

After class. A message sent by my senpai

From: Kenji-Senpai