CHAPTER 32:Yellow

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"So, minna this is our last song. Thank you all for coming. See you next week!" Kenji said.

As the song starts to play. All the crowd gather around the stage. As Kuroo flirting with other girls Kenma on the other hand just staring at y/n. He felt bad for everything he said earlier.

(Song played: Yellow by Coldplay)

Y/n as the vocalist and the guitarist. Kenji as second voice and lead guitarist. Kenzo as the drummer. Hiro as the bassist. Takuya as the keyboardist.

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow

She sings with her heart. Even though she's mad at kenma she misses him. She sing as her eyes attached to kenma. Thinking about many thing s but still she choose to forgive Kenma.

Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know
You know I love you so

As tears started to form on her eyes. She still hurt as the words keeps on repeating in her mind.

"I'm really sorry!" Kenma mouthed as they looking at each other. Seeing y/n tears starts to form. He felt like his heart broke. The crowd starts to confused as her voices not that steady. But ignored that because maybe she's just exhausted.

"Thank you everyone. See you again next week!" The members said and bowed to their fans. Some are taking photos to the members.

"Can I have a photo with you?" Thw gurl asked Kenzo.

Some starts to asked the members photo and autographs. On the other hand, y/n we t to the back stage to rest.

"Ah y/n-chan, are you okay?" Her uncle asked her. His like an uncle to her, he's one his father's friend.

"Ah yes!" She said and smiles at him.

"Okay then!" He said and went out to manage the crowd.

"Oh Kuroo, you made it!" Keni said as he saw Kuroo ans immediately approached them.

"Yeah!" Kuroo said

"So, what's the matter?" Kenjo asked as he look at Kenma.

Kenma look at him a bit shy. Knowing that they're like a brother to y/n.

"You see, someone makes a mistake. And wanted to apologize!" Kuroo explained.

"Oh. I see. Jist go to the back stage. She's resting there!" Kenji said as he points the way to the backstage.

"Go!" Kuroo said as he push Kenma on the door. He open it slowly and saw y/n sitting on of the chairs.

"Y-yow!" Kenma said and waved at him shyly.

"Ah. K-kenma!" Y/n flustered as he saw Kenma.

"W-why are you here?" Y/n asked him. He walks towards to y/n and suddenly hug her.

"Ah k-kenma, I smells!" Y/n said as she felt embarrassed as her sweats forming all over her body.

"I'm really sorry y/n!" Kenma said.

"I know. I'm sorry too!" Y/n said as she pat Kenma's back.

"I'm sorry I didn't save your game!" Y/n said.

"Hmmm. That's fine. I'm really sorry. I know I hurt you!" Kenma said as he's not letting go off y/n.

"That's okay!" Y/n said and face Kenma. She smiles at Kenma. He felt like she cured his heart from feeling guilty.