CHAPTER 24:Fangirling

The last day of school festival. All are busy preparing for their performance.

"Hello. Here's your costume y/n" sensei said as she enters the room. While the others are preparing.

"Thank you sensei!" Y/n said as she grabbed the costume. She change in her costume.

"Come here. I'll fix your hair and do a little make up. And the boys also!" Sensei said. She walks toward her sensei and do the make up.

After a few minutes...

Y/n wearing a white dress and some high heels not so high though. A halo and a fake wings. While the boys had their headband with a fake horn and a black suit and red neckties.

"Let's go!" Kenji said smiling. They all nodded. They went at the back of the stage waiting for their turn.

On the other side...

"Kyanma here!" Kuroo said with his sparkling eyes as they went to the chairs to watch the Light Music Club performance. All the players are watching them.

"And for our last performance. Saving the last performance for the best. Let's all welcome. The Light music club "The Rotation band" The MC said and they all went to the stage. As the curtains went up.

__________Kenzo__________
Takuya_____________Hiro____
_________Y/N__Kenji_________

A white spotlight for y/n and for the boys are red spotlights.

"Woooooaaahhhhhh!" The crowd cheered for them. As the whole school knows them.

While kenma just stared to y/n like his eyes are dropping to the ground.

"Oyy Kenma!" Kuroo said as he sees what reactions Kenma is making.

"Hello everyone. Would you listen to us?" Kenji said and winked to the ground that cause the crowd go crazy.

"Yaaaahhhhh Kenji senpai!" The girls screams.

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!! Y/N!!!" The boys cheering for y/n to speak.

"Ahhh. Minna, genki desu ka?" Y/n said and smiles for the crowd. The boys suddenly stop like their heart shots by arrow.

"T-Tenshiii(Angel)" the boys said.

But on the other side of the stage...

"Why are you sulking?" Kuroo asked Kenma seeing him sulking and irritated.

"Why she have to be so beautiful?" Kenma said not knowing what he says that makes other volleyball players laugh at him.

"Hahahhaa Kenma is jealous!" Kuroo said teasing him.

"Maybe, you should watch y/n from now!" Kuroo said. But Kenma just staring at the boys fan girling over y/n.

"Here we go!" Kenji said.

(Song played: Start by Mrs. Green Apple)

As the drums starts to play. And all of them plays. Kenji as vocals and guitarist. Y/n as lead guitarist. Hiro as bassist Takuya as the keyboardist. Kenzo as the drummer.

The crowd are getting hype. As they sing along to the music. The girls fangirling to the boys of the club as the boys fangirling over y/n.

"Heyy Kenma. Don't be like that. Look y/n looking at you. You should enjoy!" Kuroo said as Kenma looks at y/n. Y/n smiles at him and Kenma smiled back.

"See. Nothing to worry. She's all yours!" Yamamoto commented and chuckles.

As the first song ended.