CHAPTER 30:Not Saved

Y/N POV

I can't sleep. Maybe because I'm on someone else's house. Or maybe because Kenma is near? I starts to roll on the bed. What should I do?

I count sheeps and I even reach thousands of it but I can't sleep. I heard some noises in Kenma's room. His room are infront of the room I'm staying. It's really late but I heard him playing. S-should i come to his room? Huh? W-what am I thinking?

I'm fighting with my own thoughts.

I plugged in my earphones to stop myself from thinking unnecessary things. To calm my mind and heart. And with that I fall asleep.

I woke up pretty early and decided to go downstairs as I saw Mrs.Kozume preparing some breakfast.

"Oh. You're awake. The breakfast is not yet ready. Just wait a minute!" Mrs.Kozume said as she prepare the foods.

"Let me help you ma'am!" I offered and smiles at her.

"Ok. Sure!" Mrs.Kozume said. We fried some eggs, bacon and some toasted bread. We prepare the table and wait for the boys to come down.

Mr.Kozume came down fixing his suit and necktie.

"Good morning sir!" I said to him and he smiles back at me.

"Uhmm y/n-chan, can you wake Kenma? He's probably asleep. He spent overnight on his game again" Mrs.Kozume said as she fixed Mr.Kozume's necktie. I nodded and went upstairs. I starts to knock on his dood but there's no response. I knock at his door for the tenth time but there's no response. I have no choice to open his door.

When I open the door, I saw him sleeping on his bed holding his controller. He forget to turn off his pc. He's really cute. I turn off his pc and tried to wake him up.

"Hey Kyanma. It's already morning!" I said to him as I poke his face. He suddenly move but he didn't wake.

"Kozume-kun, breakfast is ready!" I said to him but there's no response. I lean on his side near his ear.

"Kozume-kun~" I said in a melody. His eyes suddenly open wide. I smiles at him.

"Good morning kozume-kun!" I said to him smiling brightly like the sun. He got flustered and get up.

"Ahh g-good morning y/n!" Kenma said as he tried to wake himself.

"Let's go downstairs breakfast is ready!" I said to him and smiles. He put his controller on the side table. And looking confused at his pc.

"What's the matter?" I asked him.

"Did you turn off my computer?" He asked looking serious.

"Ahh yeah. Why?" I said to him and I feel really confused. What's his problem?

"But why?" Kenma said with his serious face.

"Ahh. I saw that it's on so I turned it off!" I explained. And his faced suddenly turn down like the earth is falling on him.

"W-why?" I asked him as I'm getting confused why he acts like this.

"I haven't save it!" Kenma said as he stared at me.

"I spent hours just to survive that level and you just turned it off?" Kenma said and I realized what is happening.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I don't know how it works. I'm sorry Kenma!" I said to him. He's not answering.

"Meg always save m--" Kenma said and he stop, realizing what's his saying.

I felt like my heart skips a beat.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that. And I'm not Megu. Just come down your parents is waiting!" I said with sad tone voice and a force smile.

I went down and saw his parents.

"Is Kenma awake?" Mr.Kozume asked. I nodded to him and gave him a smile.

"Did you two fight? I heard some noises on Kenma's room?" Mrs.Kozume asked.

"No ma'am. I-it's just Kenma is sleeping deeply that I have to shout at him!" I said to her and they all laughed.

Finally Kenma came down and he sat next to me. I ate silently as Mr.Kozume and Mrs.Kozume having their time like a newly wed couple. We finished eating.

"Ah y/n do you want to go along with my husband?" Mrs.Kozume asked me as Mr.Kozune leaving.

"No ma'am, I'll just take the train. I have to go somewhere too. We have a gig later! Thank you anyways ma'am!" I said to her and smiles. I went to the room where I stayed and get my clothes to change.

Kenma and I didn't talk after that incident. I'm going home. As Mrs.Kozume see me went out.

"Kenma, walk her to the station!" Mrs.Kozume shouts.

"N-no ma'am. It's okay!" I said to her.

"Are you sure?" Mrs.Kozume said.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you for everything. I had a great time!" I said to her and smiles. She hugs me and pat my head.

"Please come by any day you want. Okay?" Mrs.Kozume said.

"Ah Mrs.Kozume can you give this to Kenma?" I asked.

"Sure!" She said and smiles. I gave it to her.

"Take care!"

"I will ma'am. Take care also. Bye!" I said and waved at her.

I walk towards the train station. When I got to the train I plugged in my earphones. His words are echoing in my head. Suddenly a message popped up on my phone. It's Kenma.

From:Kenma
I'm sorry.

I didn't reply. It's just a game. But maybe for me it's just a game but for him it isn't. But I don't know why, his words piercing into my heart and mind. Megu knows him well though. They both love games. Maybe they just for each other and I'm just here to interrupt everything?  Uhhhhhh this thought is killing me.

As I arrived at my house. I changed clothes and grabbed my guitar. We have a gig today. My senpai keeps on sending me messages.

I arrived at the place.

"You're late!" Kenji-senpai said.

"Sorry!" I said and immediately get my guitar.

We starts to practice before the gig.

"Hey y/n, are you okay?" Hiro-senpai asked.

"A-ahh. Yeah!" I said to him.

"You're spacing out!" Kenzo-senpai said.

"Sorry!" I said and drinks my water.

My mind is in somewhere else right now.