CHAPTER 4: GAME

YOUR POV

After practice...

"Kenji-san! Wanna play with us?"Kuroo-senpai asked

"Ahh sure. But we're not good at volleyball like you guys"Kenji-senpai said and chuckles.

And then Kenji-senpai ask us if we're good at it since we finished practicing. We nodded. It's been a long time since I played volleyball. I'm a player before but all throughout the game I never once play on the court. So I just decided to focus on music.

I put my guitar on it's bag. And then I followed them on the court.

"Okay! Light music club vs. Volleyball club!" Kuroo-senpai said

"So what's the bet?" Kuroo-senpai asked.

They think of a bet to add excitement to the game.

"B-but you're really playing volleyball and all of us here are musicians. How can we win then?" I asked in a voice that they can hear.

"You're right!" Yaku-senpai said

"What if, if the light music club scores 10 before the players of volleyball reach 15?" You suggested.

"That's a good idea!"Kenzo-senpai said

"Then, it's settled" Kuroo-senpai said

"And our bet is--"Takuya-senpai asked

"AHHH I want to get number of y/n-chan"Yamamoto said

"E-ehhh? Why me?"I asked

"That's sounds good!"Kuroo-senpai said

"And if we win, all the volleyball players should come to our gig!"Kenji-senpai said

"Is it okay to you guys?"Kuroo-senpai asked his teammates. And they just nodded and Kenma too.

"Okay it's settled!"Kenji-senpai said and shakes kuroo senpai hand

"W-wait I didn't agree to give my number?"I said while looking at them

And then Hiro-senpai whispered to me"it's okay y/n-chan, if we win they're coming to our gig, you know there's few people coming to our gig"

You just nodded"i-it's okay" and just sighed.

We go to our places. All the light music club. They decided to 5 on 5 'cause we're a total of five. The volleyball club consist of kenma, lev, Kuroo, yuki, nobuyuki.

We are the one who will first serve. And I am the one who will serve the ball. I'm a jump floater. When I hear the whistle blow, I spin the ball in my hand, take a deep breath. I throw the ball, jump and hit. The ball is now crossing to the other side of the court when the a man with a gray hair tried to receive it but it didn't go well and the ball fly to the bench.

"Oiii! Lev! Until now you're sucks at receiving! I will double your practice!" Yaku-senpai said.

"Ahhh. Y-yaku-senpai. I'm just out of focus!" Lev explained. But yaku-senpai ignore him.

"Receive the next service, or I will tripled your training!" Yaku-senpai said with a scary voice. And then Lev nodded nervously.

"Yoossshhh!" My team said. I guess I'm not that rusty haha. I look at them and saw Kenma staring at me.

"Oya? Is it possible that you are volleyball player before?" Kuroo-senpai said

"A-ahh yes!" I said shyly.

"Wooahhh we didn't know you played volleyball before y/n-chan"Hiro-senpai said

"A-ahh. Gomenasai!" I said to them.