CHAPTER 33:SPECIMEN

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sounds of the music coming from the studio. I immediately walks down the living to see who is that.

"Oh honey, you're early!" My mom ssid as she smiles at me while preparing foods. I blink my eyes thinking that this is jist a dream.

"Honey, you don't remember? I arrived yesterday!" She said and smiles at me.

Ahh. Right. I forgot.

"Let's eat!" She said and we eat together.

After breakfast I immediately change into my uniform. Holding my guitar.

"Let's go. I'll drive you to school!" My mom said and we hopped in to her car.

"So, how's school?" My mom suddenly asked as her gazed are on the road.

"Just the same. I met some interesting people!" I said casually.

"Oh. That's good!" She said and smiles.

"So, how are you and your boyfriend?" I asked her. Just wany to know how they are.

"We're good!" She said happily.

"Ahh" I said. It's not that I'm not interested in their life or what. I'm a person who is okay with everything. I'm happy that she's here. But, something is pulling me down not to be happy about it. Knowing that this is just a temporary stay. I really missed her so much. But, I couldn't show it. It's not me after all. I'm not that expressive person. I'm afraid of my parents.

We arrived at the school. I grabbed my guitar and went out of her car.

"Bye honey. Take care!" She said and waved at me.

"Bye. Take care mom!" I said and waved at her. Her car starts up and she drove away.

"Good morning" a familiar voice can be heard on the side of the gate. When I look at it, it's kenma. He smiles at me, much brighter than the sun.

"Good morning!" I said and gave him my brightest smile.

"Let's go?" He said. I walk towards him and we went to the school together.

We arrived inside.

"See you later!" He said.

"See you!" I said and smiles at him. We went to our respective rooms.

As the time passes by, the classes begin.

"Yow. Y/n-chan!" Meg said as she tapped my shoulder. I look at her and she's gaving me her brightest smiles.

"Ahh. Y-yow. Megu-chan!" I said as I force a smile. Whenever I see her, I always remember what Kenma said.

"So, how is it going with you and Kenma?" She asked as she sits next to mine.

"G-good!" I said stuttering.

"Hnmm. Just let me remind you something!" She said.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"First of all, always save his games. Don't turn off his computer. He's going to go berserk" she said as she looks at me. I felt my heart suddenly aches.

"Second, don't disturb him when his playing
Third, always remind him to eat and sleep early
Fourth, make him breakfast. He sometimes skips breakfast just to play!" Megu said. Every word she said makes me more little. Realizing I really don't know much about Kenma.

"Thank you. I will!" I said as I flashed a smile on her.

"Good. Just wanted to know that he's in good hands!" She said and smiles at me.