[.•.1.•.]

Pico was a ginger male that had a lot of past. He was a person of determination and popularity for most of his life.

Pico never cared much to look for love nor to hook up until he laid eyes on a gorgeous young lady.

He of course asked for his name or anything but all she said was "I'm girlfriend."

Pico, obviously confused, suddenly saw a tall man come out in the lobby with them. The makes skin was purple and his eyes were shadowed over with an evil grin.

Pico gripped his gun in case as the man spoke calmly. "Hello, are you here for my daughter?"

'Oh.' Pico thought as he turned to face the male. "Uh, hey? And not really, but she is a fine deal."

The father just smirked as the girlfriend just hummed in response, sitting on the radio(s).

"So you're saying that you are interested though, yes?" Pico shrugged as he nodded. He didn't know why the father was already rushing things through.

"Prove it." Pico stood there dumbfounded until he suddenly got tossed a mic, catching it in one try.

"There's another boy named Keith here as well who is trying to win over my daughter's heart. Face him and win and you shall receive your prize."

The daughter looked depressingly away as Pico obviously knew she had some daddy issues. The father is really doing this stunt to kids and his own daughter? Pretty shameful.

Despite not wanting to speak up, he simply agreed as the father showed him around the place quickly as a small tour and after back to the stage.

That's when Pico saw the blue haired male, flirting poorly and trying to make up for it right after to the girl.

Pico felt his heart slightly jump at the sigh of the blue headed male. Was this the other boy the dad talked about?

"This is Keith, and your name?" "P-Pico." He stuttered at the sight at them both. Was he jealous of the blue headed male trying to get this gorgeous lady, or what?

He had to admit the blue haired male was quite attractive, so no wonder why the girlfriend just sat there with a dozed off day dreaming look.

The music started to fade into his thoughts as he now turned to the dad. "What's going on-" "The battle, of course!" "Right now!?! I just met her-" "Hurry up now!"

Pico gulped as he turned back, seeing Keith quickly look away in a hurry. Was the male looking at him?

Rolling his eyes he turned to face forward as the music now started as Pico opened his mouth. It was now on.

----

Don't ask me why, I don't know either 🤷‍♀️