[.•.21.•.]

They ate macaroni, the end. Lmao jk, but just wanted to say love the joke comments on last chapter!

Anyways though, here's what's in this chapter.

Warnings (I guess): Long smut, detailed smut, gay sex, and sexual themes.

No, this chapter has no spot that is NOT SMUT! Please do not read this part if you can't handle it and will try to skip.

Just to be clear if nobody wanted to read all that mess, here.

ALL SMUT! No skipping this time until the next chapter, apologies to those who dislike it.

•Detailed sex, sexual theme, and all out.

•Not light smut, pretty hardcore, so go through if you wish.

Anyways, all that gone through... Enjoy.

----

Not even a second later after locking the door to make sure no uninvited guests came in, Pico pounced on the younger male.

Pico pinned the small arms of Keith as he licked his lips, getting the image all in of Keith.

Keith was aroused and no longer shy, wanting all of Pico. He wouldn't let his bashfulness get in his way.

Pico grunted as Keith decided it was his turn to bring some game into it, rubbing his knee on the older male's d#ck.

He rubbed more feeling the heat of the other's enraged boner, the friction and of how thick and big it was.

Keith moaned slightly of imaging it inside him already, deep and thrusting... He won't have to imagine too long though for that.

Pico, finally put of his bliss, flipped Keith over as Pico growled. Keith purred in response of the sudden domination.

Pico was tempted to just f#ck him right there and then, but as tempting as it was, he decided to take his time to enjoy the moment.

He bit deeply into Keith's neck as Keith cried out in slight pain but mixed with arousal as Pico licked and nibbled on his neck.

Keith panted as he drooled, trembling underneath Pico as he kept attacking his neck over and over.

"P-Picooooo~" Keith whined out as Pico simply grunted in response, trying his best to focus.

After biting and nibbling his neck, and some deep grinding against the younger male's a#s, he finally slid off Keith's pants with his underwear.

Keith felt so excited. He never was this excited for anything, not even if he got told he won million dollars.

Nothing could beat the pressure, the heat, and the passion he feels right now as Keith slowly undid his own pants and got rid of his underwear gladly.

Finally, Keith gasped as he felt it. The slight poke at his entrance. He felt so nervous, aroused, but mainly just happy.

Pico on the other hand bit his lip as he sweated. He wanted, no... NEEDED to pound this boy into the couch. He felt desperate to feel Keith's inside's and to hear his voice...

Pico accidentally while thinking of doing so, slammed in roughly into Keith. Keith moaned loudly in surprise as he teared up from the painful pleasure.

Pico immediately smirked as he saw Keith's reaction. So he liked it rough...

Good.

Immediately not even hesitating, he thrusted deeply into Keith and moved his hips around to feel every inch of Keith.

Pico moaned under his breath as Keith was simply a moaning mess. Moaning mess or not, Keith was so f#cking hot at that moment to Pico.

Grinding and slamming in deeper, he held  Keith's waist as he touched and gripped onto the bare skin. Keith was a drooling mess and moaning uncontrollably loud at this point.

Pico still wanting to enjoy this wanted to test his kinky side on Keith. He enjoyed calling people dirty names, he leaned into Keith's ear.

He nibbled Keith's ear as he continued to roughly thrust into him. "You're such a horny slut... Hehe..."

Keith despite the pleasure snickered. "D-don't do this to m-me, haha." Pico rolled his eyes and smiled. Another time possibly.

Now wanting a new position and wanting to see how far he can go before Keith could come soon, he stood Keith by his side as he thrusted back in quickly. It wasn't as rough but faster.

"A-AHHHH~" Keith sobbed out as Pico repeatingly hit his G spot, ruthlessly and speed increasing.

Pico moaned a little more as he started to pant himself. He felt so good, it was so good, he just couldn't hold it...

And then it came. Keith gasped in shock and choked on his moans as a thick liquid entered his body.

Keith hit his final point as he came himself, moaning lowly. He moaned so much that his throat hurt, lol.

Pico, despite already releasing, needed to a little more. He gently moved his waist as Pico's d#ck was still inside of Keith.

Keith panted and moaned gently as Pico finally got it all out of his system. Both immediately were exhausted as they couldn't even cuddle, being so hot and sweaty like it was the middle of summer.

"That w-was..." Keith mumbled out in exhaustion as Pico finished. "Amazing?" Keith panted a little more and breathlessly chuckled.

"The whole definition of it." They both god a good laugh as they held hands. Both, tired and just out of energy, passed out on the couch together.

Pico on one end and Keith on the other, just together peacefully holding hands and sleeping. How great. :)

----

How was the smut? Did you like it, or see any errors in grammar? Let me know! Byeeee!