[.•.12.•.]

Keith awaited on the couch having a good feeling. The air seemed more fresher and more relaxed suddenly.

He didn't feel worried about Rose anymore suddenly as well. Something in his gut told him that she was alright.

He waited patiently more as the shower stopped. He was confused after some minutes when Pico should of been dressed by then and back downstairs.

Pico finally yelled for him upstairs as Keith responded in a flash. He ran up as he halted, blushing badly.

There Pico was, wet hair and shirtless with only a towel, smiling. "Sorry to bother but uh, you never really gave me clothes haha..."

Keith felt dumb once more like he did not asking anything out of Pico to meet up or his number.

Was he that forgetful? Keith had no idea but was embarrassed as he laughed a bit. "Ah, s-sorry! I should of noticed sooner!"

Pico simply grinned in return. "Really no problem, just hurry, I get cold easily." Keith nodded as he went his way to his room, gathering some old unused clothing.

He sadly had a terrible habit wearing the same clothes, so anytime he bought any other clothes, he'd forget them and wear the same outfit any day everyday.

Of course cleaning them though, wearing the same thing and not is just disgusting! Sheesh!

He got out of his thoughts as he retrieved the clothing which was an old hoodie of his which was blue like his hair, black pants which were extremely baggy,  and simple white socks.

He didn't grab shoes since well, why would he? Even himself in his own home wearing shoes just feels wrong.

He has a nice clean carpet so why would he dirty it with his shoes... Socks just felt comfortable as well anyways.

He handed the clothing over as Pico smiled. "Thanks!" Keith nodded as he looked away in embarrassment.

As much as he'd love to stare at Pico's chest that was soaking wet, he wasn't some perverted person. He rarely had a dirty mind as well.

Pico smirked seeing Keith eyeing him as he snickered. "Glad ya see something you like, but I'm cold, so you can go now and I'll be downstairs soon after."

With that Pico closed the door as Keith choked a bit on his own saliva. He got caught staring...

At least Pico seemed to not mind thankfully but he knew it was his turn to leave, so he headed back downstairs.

Perfect timing since his phone randomly buzzed from a text message. He opened the texting app as he read the text from Rose.

🌹 Rose 🌹: Hey, Keith! I just wanted to let you know I'm fine and so is my family! My mom realised her wrong doing, including my dad, and we all got back reunited and happy. I'll be going out for a week with them to make up major family time.

🌹Rose🌹: And by the way, tell me how Pico does in bed when I come back after being gone hehe. 😝

Keith immediately blushed. Gosh, was his obvious liking towards Pico that obvious?

He texted in reply.

Keith: hey Rose, glad to hear everything went okay! i was worrying a lot tbh. but besides that jeez, we didn't even go on a date... yet. haha. but fr i'm so happy for you and your family back together.

It didn't even take a minute for Rose to respond.

🌹 Rose🌹: I appreciate your kindness, Keith! My dad said he unbanned you guys by the way but said you just can't rap. He promised to not helicopter over me as often and is letting me do my own things.

🌹Rose🌹: But anyways, I'm gonna go because it's almost night and my family and I are gonna go to the theaters. Hope you have fun with Pico 'fr' too! 😊

Keith rolled his eyes as he chuckled to himself. She really loved using emojis.

Keith: yeah, i will see you when you come back. have a good one Rose.

🌹Rose🌹: 👋

Keith: 👋

Keith finally got off his phone as he sighed in relief. Everything was a crap show at first but was finally turning for the better.

Pico finally came down as he apologized for being late, drying his hair off the best he could.

Keith just smiled in response. "It's really no worry dude! And I have good news!" He powered on his phone again to show Pico the texts exhanged between him and Rose.

Pick smiled as well. "I'm glad she ended on a happy note along with her family! I'm surprised the mom was so easily forgiving despite her hand being... You know..."

Keith laughed. "Let's just focus on the positives. Since they said they're gonna go to the theater, want to watch a movie ourselves here?"

Pico nodded as both sat on the couch, observing movies to watch as they finally picked one.

Such a lovely night, but it won't be ending so soon...