[.•.6.•.]

The father finally arrived a minute later seeing everyone already there, he didn't expect them to come back.

He smirked anyway, sitting far from the stage. Keith glanced to Rose who nodded as Pico started.

During the battle, Keith hit a high note on purpose as the father flinched. That was the sign as Rose quickly unplugged the radio behind her that she sat on.

Pico right after picked up the cord on his side as Keith and Pico ran over, tying the father to the chair temporarily.

The father yelled in anger as Rose whimpered. Keith spoke up as Pico made sure to tie him well.

"We're taking Rose with us until you learn how to be an actual dad and not treat her as some object."

The father looked in shock and at his daughter. "You really think that way, Rose? After all I've done for you?"

Rose huffed as she spoke when Pico finished tying him up on the chair. "All you've ever done for me is make people uncomfortable around me and unable to even speak to me without you barging in."

"But I thought you wanted to be protected!" "That isn't being protective, that's being obsessive. I have a life and I don't want to be your little trophy anymore!"

Rose rushed out in fury as Keith was going to follow, but Pico gripped his shoulder and shook his head. "Give her some time, she needs it."

Keith sighed as he nodded. Pico saw this and frowned but smirked having an idea that'll cheer him up.

He gripped Keith's arm as he dragged him away, making Keith confused as the dad was just motionless and stuck in thought.

----

Meanwhile...

----

(This is where some heated stuff comes in, you have been warned.)

Keith and Pico finally arrived back at the same closet that Keith originally dragged him into before.

Keith was just confused as Pico licked his lips and chuckled. "Do you want to feel better?"

Keith, confused, nodded anyways. He just needed to feel better from the whole situation that unfolded some how.

Suddenly, Pico held Keith's waist against his as he started nipping at Keith's neck. Keith gasped in surprise as Pico continued his foreplay.

"Ah- P-Pico?" Keith said as Pico bent down, shushing him. Pico had to admit he's not sure where he gained this random confidence out of nowhere, but he did want Keith feeling better.

Pico unzipped Keith's pants as he kissed around his groin, making Keith blush and huff a bit. Pico had to admit it was pretty attractive of Keith to submit so early.

He of course didn't want to escalate too fast, but wanted to tease him a bit. He kept licking and kissing around the area that begged for his attention the most.

Keith on the other hand was embarrassed but aroused. He never had this type of treatment anymore and was that desperate for any attention he got.

"P-Pico, ngh... P-please..." Pico, deciding that he had enough foreplay, decided to finally yank down Keith's boxers.

Pico licked his lips as he chuckled. "The fun is only starting~"

----

Should I make smut or skip it and continue with the story? Feedback is great too!