[.•.3.•.]

Pico arrived at the time for their practice the next day as he saw no sign of the father around, but did spot Keith slumped on a chair.

Pico raised an eyebrow as he came over and kneeled down. "Hey, what's wrong buddy?" Keith sighed.

"You know girlfriend, right?" Pico unsteadily nodded. He knew who he was talking about but didn't exactly know her.

"Well, since that accident yesterday she really went after me on it. Usually she's all sweet and nice to me when I win but she really seemed in a fuss that day."

Pico remembered it and felt bad. Were those two together or not currently due from the dad?

Pico pat his shoulder in comfort as he Keith sniffled and continued. "I know us boys aren't supposed to cry but I can't help it, she really just made me upset man."

Pico sighed, turning Keith's head to face him as he whiped off the tears Keith had; he then spoke softly.

"It's alright, it was just an accidental situation that happened. I'm surprised she got so overwhelmed about it."

Keith sniffed as he stopped crying, leaning into Pico's hand. Pico's heart immediately jumped from that as he almost slapped Keith from the surprise. Thankfully, he didn't, but he still apologized.

"Haha, it's alright! I appreciate your kindness towards me..." Pico just smiled as he got Keith to stand up from his chair, along with Pico standing up himself.

"Anyway, why'd she do that anyways? Did she even have a reasoning to?" Pico asked as Keith shook his head and  sighed.

"She didn't, but did you happen to see her upset any other part of the day you can recall?"

Pico remembered yesterday from her saddened look upon her face when her father talked to him. Pico nodded.

"She seemed quite upset when I showed up out of nowhere, but it was mainly towards her dad. I think the guy has some real issues."

"You think so?" Keith said as Pico huffed. "Obviously. He makes children rap battle over a girl and expects her to accept all this and act as a trophy."

Keith thought a moment as he agreed. "You're right, she never really talks about her parents. I think that's the reason why as well. I'd hate to be just an item to someone!"

Pico nodded once more as he looked at the time, seeing it 11:20 already. He took Keith's hand as he lead them to the stage.

Keith was confused until Pico explained to remind him. Keith did an 'oh' as he followed suite.

They both practiced a while but in between made sometimes a joke or two making the two males laugh or even chuckle, and soon after both were almost done.

It was now 12:34 (see what i did there? 1, 2, 3, 4 lol) as the boys were still going,  forgetting about lunch almost. Finally when Pico noticed he tapped Keith's shoulder for his attention.

"Hey, since we're almost done with our time and didn't really eat anything, want to go to that small ice cream truck across the street that comes around this time?"

Keith smiled in glee which was an obvious yes as they went over. Keith sadly only had a few dimes, but some how Pico had tons of money.

"How in the world did you get that much!?!" Keith said in shock as Pico chuckled. "Eh, guess you can say I'm extremely popular... More like back in the 2000's but hey, I got a lot of money for what I did."

Keith didn't push anymore questions knowing people have boundaries, so he just said 'okay, cool!'.

They both got some ice cream, Pico a orange cream popsicle as Keith a normal sherbet cone. Pico was thankfully nice enough to pay for his.

They both sat on a bench as Pico immediately started licking and sucking his popsicle like nobody is watching.

Though, Keith was, and he wasn't a nobody. Keith watched him as his blush grew even more as Pico continued.

What didn't help was the small noises of pleasure Pico released as he ate. Keith was having his mind run in way too many different places as Pico's mind was just focused on the delicious ice cream he is consuming.

Keith immediately came into reality again as he noticed his ice cream was immediately melted due to him distracted.

He threw it away hoping Pico didn't notice or get mad making him waste money, but he thankfully didn't because he just finished up himself.

He threw away the popsicle left over after Keith as Pico talked with him and grinned. Keith just felt too embarrassed to respond.

Gosh, what a day. Keith hopes nothing wrong goes wrong during their next battle...