[.•.14.•.]

[Only warning is long chapter to payback for me missing for so long.]

The sun was beautiful and bright. The chirps and hums of birds were outside as Keith was in his dream world, still inside his home.

He knew something was up since he was a lucid dreamer, seeing how the air was sweet with flowers and how everything in his room was floating around oddly.

He was able to get out his dream bed as he stood up, stretching.

[These are jump cuts because surprise! He's a sleep walker!]

The reality Keith who was still asleep, doing a sloppy excuse of a stretch. He groaned as he did so.

[D is Dream and R is Reality, it will look like [D] and [R] to help!]

[D]

Keith opened his door to see his hallway filled with vines and flowers, mainly daisy's and rose's.

He breathed it in as he sighed out. Such a wonderful smell!

He continued to walk towards Pico's room in curiosity, not sure how it would look like in his dream state.

[R]

Keith almost slammed the door open on his bedroom as he slumped, taking a breath as he sighed out. Nothing sweet here.

He then mopped his way toward the other male's bedroom, groaning under his breath like a zombie.

[D]

Finally despite the struggle of the door knob in his dream acting like it was slippery butter, he opened it as he saw Pico laying on a hammock with two trees  holding him up as the ginger slept softly.

He chuckled as he closed back the door, not wanting to bother Pico, despite him in the dream not actually there... Right?

[R]

Keith was trying to push his hand onto the door knob and shoving it, feeling around to finally grip it and turn it.

Pico laid asleep half off his bed snoring as Keith mumbled a sort of laugh under his sleep state as he slammed the door.

Pico surprisingly slept through it. He just either faked it or was too tired to bother.

[D]

He finally went back to his room as he flipped onto his floating bed. That was eas-

[R]

"OW!-" Keith yelped as he woke up, seeing a bump on his head. Little did he know he left his door wide open, but his sleep state tried to flip (and failed) just making him faceplant right into the floor.

He immediately heard footsteps as Pico came in, worried. "You okay, Keith?" Keith rubbed his head.

"Ah yeah but I should of told you I'm a sleep walker, I tend to do stupid things when I do so..."

Pico just chuckled as he helped him up. "It's fine honestly but we should get some ice for that bump."

Keith agreed as they headed to the bathroom, Pico retrieving an ice pack from the freezer and a towel to wrap around it so it's less cold.

"Thank you, Pico." Keith smiled as Pico nodded. "No problemo! But besides that, I'm glad your incident woke me up. No offense of course."

Keith raised an eyebrow. "Why are you glad it did?" Pico gulped and sighed, sitting next to him on the bathroom floor.

"Well I hate admitting to being a scaredy cat, but..." Pico paused as he spoke after, despite being hesitant.

"You know that incident when that mom of Rose's... You know..." Keith nodded as he sighed.

"Well I was having a nightmare about it. It started off as Rose missed her shot completely and didn't even hit her mom's hand, and when the mom acted to dodge on reflex..."

A silent pause for a minute which strained the air as Keith spoke up. "Well?" "She... She sliced my neck right open with her weapon. You were crying as Rose was screaming at her mom as she dropped me to the floor."

Pico sniffed as he started tearing up. "You were crying so badly, you held my body. I couldn't say or do anything to comfort you and I had to bare watching you cry your eyes out as Rose and her mom fought it off in the background."

He whipped his eye as he sniffed again. "What's worse is her mom finally snapped and ran off when police sirens came, but it was already too late for me. I had to bare seeing you upset and dying, and if you didn't wake me up, possibly much worse would of happened..."

Keith immediately teared up himself. He was more upset how his dream self was crying over him then his own self dying.

They hugged tightly as they both sobbed a little bit. Pico just hugged him tighter every time he heard the sniffs from Keith.

"I'm... I'm so sorry you had to go through that nightmare, Pico..." Keith said as Pico whipped Keith's eye, slightly smiling.

"It's alright now. I didn't want to continue that sh#tty dream and thankfully I woke up when you hit your head. I'm not thankful you're hurt, but you get what I mean."

Keith laughed a bit as he nodded, understanding. "Yeah, I get it. It's like 4 AM now, so we should head back to bed again before it's too late and we miss out sleep."

Pico himself agreed too as they both headed back to their rooms. Before Pico could though he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He turned as Keith kissed him deeply and passionately, making Pico blush badly as Keith let go and simply smiled.

"I'll see you in a few hours and I hope you have a good dream from then on. Cya, Pico!"

And with that, Keith closed his door in his own room now as Pico stood shocked and in a blushing mess in his door frame.

Such a confusing but lovely night for now. :)

----

Ayeeeeeeeeee 1K words! Hope you're happy with this for the wait. I wasn't sure to do smut exactly yet so yeah, have some angsty fluff!

I'll cya next chapter and give feedback as usual! :)