[.•.10.•.]

Pico and Keith finally ran back to Keith's house as he opened the door for both of them.

Both were panting and sweating fron the run as Keith slammed the door behind him.

Pico immediately settled onto Keith's couch already as he was still panting. Keith finally got ahold of himself as he went over and hugged Pico tightly.

Pico hugged back with the gun that was still in his hand dropped onto the floor. They hugged a while as Keith finally let go.

"Well...?" Pico raised his eyebrow as Keith spoke once more. "How in the world did you even get in that situation?"

Pico looked nervous as he looked away. "Err, well I don't wanna say immediately, but let's just say it was for reasons?"

Keith looked at him suspiciously as Pico sighed, blushing. "I-I was just looking around for you, okay!?"

Keith looked shocked as he laughed, smiling. "The coincidence!" Pico himself was confused as he got it. "You did the same thing?"

Keith nodded as Pico bursted out laughing. Pico and Keith laughed a while as Pico fell silent.

"But uh, with all seriousness, I'm sorry what happened back there." Keith sighed as he pat his shoulder.

"I get it, you just were looking for me and I was looking for you. Though I'm surprised you tried checking in that place."

Pico spoke up. "Well actually, I didn't go inside from the obvious reasons why, but I checked around the area outside. Then I met some lady in that alley way who asked if I was Pico annnnd yeahhhh..."

Keith hugged him once more as he hugged back. Keith felt the blood on his clothes as he immediately yipped.

Pico was confused as he looked at his clothes, remembering he is blood soaked. "Oh."

"Oh!? That's it!?" Keith said as Pico was used to blood but knew he obviously wasn't like him or him period.

"Haha sorry, I'm just not that reactive to blood and didn't notice." Keith felt a little better as he chuckled.

"I-It's fine, but you should shower up. It's up stairs next to my room." Pico nodded and thanked him as he went up there.

Keith was happy Pico was back but hoping Rose was okay, he didn't want her in deep trouble.