[.•.2.•.]

After a whole battle and sing off Pico ended up not successful. He had to admit he didn't try as much because he just met this lady, but the blue haired male did distract him.

How exactly? Well it was simple. The blue male had an actual good voice despite being a male like him, and his face looked extremely cutesy like.

Pico also enjoyed how they both wore almost identical outfits and found that neat too of course.

Getting out of thought, he saw Keith going down the stage already since they had finished.

Pico himself followed along, but didn't notice the wire on the ground for one of the radios that was plugged in.

He looped his foot under the wire on accident, causing him to fall forward. "Watch out!-"

Keith turned at the worst moment as they both fell onto the floor with an 'OOF'. Pico felt immediately ashamed and apologized profusely.

Keith just looked at Pico with a dreamy look, not responding. Pico was confused at first until he looked down and saw how he was literally pinning the smaller male down with his legs on the sides of Keith's.

Pico, obviously now realising he was attracted a small bit to the male, wanted to make a move.

He leaned a bit in as the blue haired male did as well as he shot up right after. No, not here where people were watching.

The girlfriend looked peeved upon seeing what had happened but the father saw nothing as he arrived.

"Well Pico, it seems like you had lost..." Pico helped Keith up as he sighed. "No offense old man but I just met your daughter, why in the world would I immediately be interested?"

Keith, out of nowhere, finally said something. "He had a really nice voice though, and he seemed good, can't he have another chance?"

The father some how wasn't mad about being called an old man as he agreed. Pico just looked at Keith with shock.

Pico just admitted he didn't care to win the daughter's heart, so why in the world did he even ask for another chance for him?

Keith dragged Pico that awoke him back to the stage but the father stopped him. "This place isn't free daily you know. How about tomorrow you both start again?"

Pico rolled his eyes. It was obvious he wasn't here anymore for the girl so he just agreed to see Keith again.

Keith on the other hand agreed as well, but wanted to practice with Pico somewhere privately. That definitely made Pico blush.

'No, not that kind of privately! Get ahold of yourself!' Pico thought to himself as he simply nodded in agreement sheepishly.

The father grinned. "Be here at 11 AM tomorrow then before it. 1 PM is when we start. You both have time to practice and then eat lunch, so there is no excuse not to show up."

"A-alright." Pico finally stuttered out as he grabbed his things, including backpack filled with whatever the heck was inside it. He always forgot.

Keith on the other hand rushed to his side as he panted, surprising Pico. "What is it?" Pico asked as Keith looked at him and smiled.

"Tomorrow for practice can you also help me out in mumble rap like you do? That was so cool how you did it!"

Pico blushed as he looked away. He rarely got compliments, so this was new. Pico sighed as he turned back after, nodding in agreement.

Keith smiled widely as he waved with his stuff, Pico waved back. After Pico took his leave he didn't notice the girlfriend obviously upset and telling him off.

Hopefully Keith will be okay tomorrow.