[.•.20.•.]

Pico slept through the night peacefully, and woke up at early morning. Not wanting to waste anytime, he got ready and fed Nibbles.

Grabbing his trusty gun, he polished it gently. He kissed the top of the gun and put it in his left hand.

He got outside and locked his door, locking it behind him. He shoved the key down his pocket as well.

Walking outside, he hummed along as he gripped his gun. He swung it around some times and simply smiled.

He takes a shortcut through an alley as he saw a bomb looking man, a loose hoodie and long orange pants. The guy was pretty tall but lanky.

"Hey, you alright?" The odd fellow just stared and nodded in response. Pico nodded back, getting the sign he wishes to be not bothered.

Almost arriving out the alley, he stopped and saw the familiar area around him.

Ah yeah, the place the mom got her hand or something shot off. His memory was pretty foggy honestly.

Going out the alley, he finally made it to where Keith's street was with his house.

Almost arriving, Rose suddenly came out as she spotted him. "Hey, Pico! How's everything?"

Surprised, Pico responded. "I'm going over right now to see Keith, y'know, to apologize."

"Oh I see." Rose said with a smile. "I'm glad you're gonna apologize to him, and I was just around because my parents are grabbing their stuff to head out with me again."

"Ah, I see." Pico said as she nodded. "Anyway, I'll let you go on now. Wish you luck!" "Of course, and yeah. Thank you."

Rose ran off to where she came as he continued his way, arriving to Keith's house now.

A little nervous he hesitated to knock, but shook it off. For someone who went through a lot of sh#t, a simple knock on a door isn't compared.

Knocking and waiting, he waited there awkwardly. Finally, Keith opened the door.

Without any words, both hugged tightly. "Keith, I'm really sorry I hurt your feelings!" Pico said slightly trembling.

Keith in return only smiled gently. "I understand now, I should of known something was wrong. I'm sorry for even allowing that behavior out of Sen."

"I'm just glad you forgave me so fast, I felt like a real jerk yesterday and felt extremely bad for going off like that on you."

Keith, seeming pleased of what he said, gently kissed his forehead and chuckled. "I forgive anyone I care for."

Pico felt flattered and blushed as Keith kissed him gently. Pico kissed back not even hesitating.

They kissed more and more as it started to get... A little much...

----

Warning: Slight heated stuff here, next is smut chapter.

----

Keith whimpered as Pico suddenly pinned him to the wall of his house, kissing rougher then before.

Pico stroked Keith's chest as he did so, up and down slowly. Keith whimpered more as he gripped onto Pico's waist desperately, rubbing against it.

Pico stopped kissing him just to moan gently from the friction as he kissed him once more.

Kissing slowly turned into making out as the boy's couldn't let go, the pleasure being too amazing and the feeling just wonderful.

Keith, finally gaining sense, gently spoke in a whisper. "Come in..."

Pico growled seductively under his breath as he gladly did so, following Keith in as he closed the door behind them.