[.•.15.•.]

[Small warning of slight touching and masturbation but nothing serious, skip if need.]

----

Pico still stood there in shock as he blinked. What happened? Why? Huh? Who?

He was just embarrassed yet confused. He then gasped as he felt something hit his pants.

He looked down and... Oh. He got a boner out of all the things from this... Great.

It was just a simple kiss, how in the world did it manage to turn him on?

He rolled his eyes. As much as he'd like to do his special time he'd not do it over some kiss... Right?

He then felt him touching himself as he slapped his own arm. "Not to a fricking kiss!"

His body after a while still didn't give up. He sighed as he knew sleeping with boners never go well.

He went to the bathroom as he unzipped, gripping his hard on. This was embarrassing.

He started stroking away to a fricking kiss... Smh.

----

It was now day as Keith yawned, getting up sloppily from his bed as his legs hurt. Obviously from his previous sleep walking incident of course.

He went over to check on Pico as he opened his door, seeing Pico spread out only in boxers and a shirt.

Keith just thought it was due to heat, not surprised if it was so due to his AC constantly turning off randomly.

He closed the door as he started making breakfast, simply some cereal. He was a teen, how should he know how to really cook yet?

He was too focused on making breakfast to notice Pico approaching as Pico jumped at him.

"BOO!" "AH-" Keith jumped as thankfully he spilled nothing, but Pico was laughing so much to a point he started wheezing.

Keith rolled his eyes as he blushed. "N-not funny..." Pico snickered as he hugged Keith from behind, earning a small blush from the younger male.

"Sorrrrry mr.grumpy, I just wanted to play a prank on ya." Keith smiled, not able to stay mad over a simple joke.

He pointed to a fruit basket. "Could you hand me some apples for part of our breakfast? I got the rest done and ready."

Pico froze as he had flashbacks of the emo kid and the school shooting just over learning about apples.

He shook his head to remove the thoughts. "Sure, here!" He handed Keith the apples as he cut them up, meanwhile Pico sat at the table.

He finally finished as they began eating. After some conversation and occasionally some jokes, Keith noticed Pico didn't touch the apple.

"Hey, ya gonna eat that?" Pico glared daggers at the apple as he looked back. "Nnnooo... But thank you!"

Keith shrugged off the odd behavior as he ate the apple. Pico just couldn't stop thinking about what he did last night.

All that just over a kiss... He was either that turned on or that sensitive, one way or the other embarrassed.

After eating, they both did their own things. Pico to his room and Keith lounging on the couch, watching random shows on television.

Suddenly, he heard his phone go off. It was a notification from Rose.

🌹Rose🌹: Hey Keith, how's everything? 😊

Keith sat up and stretched his legs, replying back to the text he received.

Keith: hey! i'm good. what about you?

Rose as usual immediately texts. Keith swore she just watches her phone for a reply.

🌹Rose🌹: I'm great! Vacation is so fun and my parents are "fixing" things up in the bedroom if you know what I mean. 😂

Keith: ewww haha, but anyway, what did you need? i haven't heard from you in a while.

🌹Rose🌹: I don't need anything but recently have been thinking about you and Pico. Did anything happen recently?

Keith: no... sadly.

🌹Rose🌹: Aw that sucks! Did you even try anything or plan on to try anything?

Keith thought a moment. He actually didn't plan anything at all, no wonder why he felt rushed into things.

Keith: no, but since you're here, have any advice?

🌹Rose🌹: Yeah!

He listened a while and texted back and fourth with Rose, finally finishing with her.

Keith: okay, so basically we start it with some simple date which is cool and all, but we're in my house living together currently...

🌹Rose🌹: Well that would be an awkward goodbye kiss when you walk him home. 😂

Keith chuckled.

Keith: yeah but i'll see what i can do, can

Keith's signal cut out randomly due to a bad wifi spot, but saw Rose's latest message.

🌹Rose🌹: Gtg now, we're heading to the swimming pools! 🥽🏊‍♂️ Good luck with Pico! 👋😊

"She's obsessed with emojis, I swear..." Keith mumbled to himself as his signal let him say a simple and short bye.

He sighed as he turned off his phone, now having to figure out how to make this date work out.

And hopefully something more after it...