[.•.11.•.]

At the hospital...

Rose sat in a chair next to her mother as the father was there as well, a forced and awkward silence.

Rose didn't dare to speak or raise her head due to everything that had just went down and how painfully still the air was.

After painful awkward silence the father spoke, sighing. "Rose, we need to talk." Rose nodded in shame as she looked at her peacefully sleeping mother was a cast around her hand.

The father grabbed Rose's little hands tightly as she now faced him in fear. The father didn't look mad but more guilty as the black shadow around his eyes dissapeared.

"Rose, please. Let me talk to you." Rose, despite not wanting to do it, agreed anyways. She didn't want worse to possibly come.

The father hugged her gently as she didn't respond, too nervous as she just awkwardly sat there.

The father then decided to speak up as he still hugged her. "Rose, I'm terribly sorry for everything..." He paused to take a deep breath and continued on.

"I deeply mean it, I apologise for everything I've done. I didn't send your mother to kill your friends, I just simply told her that the boy was being banned along with Keith due to such actions towards me. Your mother went out on her own and I had nothing to do with what she attempted."

Rose sighed as she slightly did believe him. After all he was just extremely protective and obsessive over her, so why im the world would he get her in danger like that?

She finally hugged back with tears rolling down her eyes, sniffling as she hugged even tighter.

"I just wanted to be my own person, to go with my own friends or even the people I liked. I knew you wanted me safe but making people rap against each other or go against each other one way or the other isn't right."

The father let's go as he holds her hand gently. "I understand, I promise I'll try to be a better father then the past. You seem content on doing your own life and your own choices and I should support that and not get in your way."

Rose gently frowned as she felt sharp nails against her cheek. She turned to see the mother with tears down her face as well.

"I'm sorry baby, I just don't know what got over me. I just wanted you to be happy with the blue haired kid, but that ginger just..."

The mother shook her head as Rose still listened. "Despite you shooting my hand I deserved it for honestly. If you didn't, I don't know what would of happened or what would have become of me. I'd never forgive myself knowing I let my baby girl down."

Rose sniffled in joy ad her family was now finally getting along after years of obsessive helicopter parenting and overly insane scenes and scenarios.

They all hugged together as they were happy. They felt reconnected as a family again and nothing felt awkward.

The dad let go as so did the mother, he then turned to Rose. "If you want I'll allow the boys back in the place if they'd like sweet heart."

She smiled in more glee. "R-really? Despite everything?" "They can't rap of course due to how busy it is and since I'm stopping the battles over you, but they can stat around there and hangout."

She felt so warm inside and happy. She hugged her father as the mother watched with a smile.

"Thank you so much dad!" "Yes, and I promise to never use you as some sort of trophy, item, object, or anything reconsidered."

The family was finally reunited and happy, knowing very well they'll have much better family time and everytime now.

Rose knew Keith would be okay without her a while since he has Pico around, so they'll be definitely going places and having fun.

Best day ever.