[.•.19.•.]

As they walked out, Keith apologized for anything he did wrong. After a while of this, Pico rolled his eyes and stopped.

"Keith, you didn't do anything wrong. It was just that pr#ck back at that place, he bothered me."

"Oh, Sen? I honestly thought he was trying to be nice." Pico growled as he spoke.

"Oh, so nice is touching every f#cking place he can on your body; and calling you pet names? Please."

Pico scoffed as Keith started to heat up a bit. "H-He was just being friendly! I didn't know it was something bothering you!"

Pico, angry enough, finally snapped. "TOUCHING YOU AND KISSING YOU ISN'T FRIENDLY, KEITH! F#CK SAKE! GET THAT IN YOUR STUPID HEAD!"

... Silence.

It was so, so silent.

Keith on the other hand started to tremble, tears coming out his eyes, as Pico knew he screwed up.

He was about to open his mouth as Keith started sobbing, running off as Pico tried to catch him by his arm; failing miserably doing so.

"Wait, Keith!-" But it was too late, Keith was long gone. Keith was long gone.

Pico knew where he lived, and would check, but just sighed in defeat instead.

The truth was he was jealous obviously, but he got angry when Keith tried to explain how that sh#t Senpai did was 'normal'.

Angry, tired, and overall exhausted; he headed to his house. It was a long, long walk though...

-

He finally arrived as he slammed the door behind him. Suddenly, a beautiful fluffy white cat walked over.

"Mew?" "Hey Nibbles." Pico said with a slight smile, but still hurting from what had currently happened.

The cat, Nibbles, obviously sensed something wrong. The cat immediately snuggled to him when he sat down.

Pico stroked the cat's back as the female purred. Pico just couldn't stop thinking what he did.

It wasn't good he blew out that way, but Keith had to understand he couldn't do all that stuff with Senpai.

He couldn't tell if he was that oblivious or not, but Senpai was obviously trying to hint at something.

He got his phone out, looking at Keith's contact on his phone. Hesitation hit in but the cat purring and rubbing against him comforted the male.

Finally, he texted Keith.

🔫Pico: Hey...

A minute went by as he was worried, but he finally received something.

In hopes he turned it on, just to see Rose's text instead.

🌹Rose🌹: Hey, Pico.

🔫Pico: Uh, Hey Rose.

Rose took a while to respond, but finally sent her message as the cat left off Pico's lap to go eat.

🌹Rose🌹: Keith seemed really upset calling me and he doesn't feel like talking, but realised what he did wrong and saw what Senpai was actually doing. He said to call you to apologise.

Pico, relieved to at least hear he forgave him, texted back.

🔫 Pico: I appreciate it, Rose. I hope everything goes well for you and I'll definitely check on Keith tomorrow. I just think he needs time to get it all out.

🌹Rose🌹: Kk, and it's really no problem. Gtg though now, we're gonna go camping. Bye! 🏕️🌲🌲 😄

Pico, now content at least, turned off his phone without response.

He just wanted to get into bed at this rate.

He was just thankful Keith realised and forgave him, and tomorrow he'll apologise himself.

-

Finally, some information about Pico! Nice to get some on him since we know so much already about Rose and Keith, huh?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!