Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning in the same clothes I had in from yesterday. I was too lazy to change to pajamas so I decided i'd stay in my clothes and take off my make-up.

I rubbed the tiredness from my eyes and reached for my phone on the night stand. I checked my phone to see if I had any messages. I had three unread messages.

From Monique:

Hey. We're still going to the mall today right?

Heeeeelllooooo

To Monique:

Sorry. I just woke up and Yes we are still going.

And I had one from an unfamiliar number.

Hey;)

Who is this?

Almost right after they texted back.

Dan. From Hot Topic.

To Dan:

Oh. Sorry. I didn't have your number.

From Dan:

It's all good. Um..Want to hang out later?

To Dan:

I was actually going to hangout with my friend today at the mall.

From Dan:

Oh okay. Maybe next time?

To Dan:

Sure:)

From Dan:

Great:)

With that I got up and headed for my bathroom. I needed to take a shower and get rid of all the make-up that I left behind.

...

I got out of the shower and went to my closet and chose to wear some black ripped jeans, a Pierce The Veil t-shrt, black converse, and a red hoodie.

I blew dried my hair and straightened it. I also did my make-up but didn't put to much on; just some eyeliner, mascara, and a light smokey eye.

When I finally finished I sat on my bed and adjusted my shoelaces when my phone vibrated on the night stand. I got a text from Monique.

From Monique:

I'll be at tour house in about ten minutes.

To Monique:

Okay:)

After texting her I checked the time and it was almost 10:25. I went downstairs and my mother wasn't anywhere to be found. There was a note on the table, saying she got called to work, next to a large stack of pancakes. Yummy!

I grabbed a plate and a fork out of the cabinet. As I was about to stab the fork into the pancake there was a knock at the door.

I made my way to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Monique. She was making a funny face in the peephole, sticking her tongue out. I opened the door and let her in.

"Hey" She said excited.

"Hey," I smiled," I'm about to eat. You want some pancakes?"

"Sure." She smiled and we made our way towards the kitchen.

I served myself three pancakes and drowned then with syrup. While Monique did the same.

"So did you find out when you are leaving?" She asked taking a piece of pancake into her mouth.