Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning with the sunlight pouring in fro the curtains. I tried to get up but something pulled back down to my bed. It was Monique. She had her legs resting on my stomach and her head on the other side of the bed. For a moment, I actually forgot she slept over.

Without waking her, I carefully removed her legs from my stomach and placed them down slowly back onto the bed.

I made my way to my restroom an looked at myself in the mirror. I still hade my make-up from yesterday on, it was smeared all over my eyes. I looked like a raccoon! I decided to get in the shower. I took my time to lather the shampoo in my short black hair because I was i no hurry. As I was shaving my legs I heard a knock t the door which made me flinch a little and caused me to get a small cut right under my left knee.

"Ouch" I said to myself. "What?!" I called from the shower to whoever was at the door.

"It's me. And I really have to go pee!" She said.

"Come in. The door is open!" I told her. After that she came in and did her business, washed her hands, and left my bathroom.

...

I wrap a towel around my petite body and wrap another towel around my wet hair. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Monique o the phone with someone.

"Okay mom. I will when I get home." She said as she pointed to her phone and gave me a 'she is annoying as fuck' face. "I promise. Ugh. Bye" She finally ended the call.

"What was that about?" I asked as I look in my closet for something to where.

"My mom lectured me for not cleaning my room after she told me a billion times to do but I never did" She said as she rolled her eyes and plopping down on my bed.

"Oh...I don't know what to wear." I groaned and sat on my bed next to her.

"Let me help you." She smiled up at me and made her way to my closet.

"Wear this." She said a few moments later holding a black crop top, black skirt, my black vans, and a red and black flannel.

"That's cute but it's freezing outside." I said grabbing the crop top from her and holding it up to my body.

"You can just wear black leggings under with your black shoe laced heels." She said.

"Yeah. I'll be right back." I said taking the whole outfit with me and jogged to the bathroom.

...

"Does this look okay?" I asked as I stepped out into the room.

"Holy shit. You look cute." She said as she eyed me up and down,"I really like that outfit"

"Thanks for picking it out." She just nodded her head and smiled.

I looked at myself in the mirror and loved what I saw. I looked hot! I just have to finish my hair and make-up.

I straightened my hair and did my make-up lightly. Just some mascara, a little bit of eyeliner, and a small smoky eye.

...

We got really bored after I was done getting dressed so we just decided to watch some of my favorite youtubers like Austin Jones, Johnnie Guilbert, Alex Dorame, Bryan Stars, and of course Kyle David Hall. He makes my laugh, makes me cry, and sometimes even mad, but I love him so much!

That's when I remembered. Kyle. Kyle lived in Ohio. Holy shit.

"Oh my fucking god, Monique!" I screamed as I ripped the earphones out of me ear.

"What?" She giggled with a bit of a confused look in her face.

"Kyle! He lives in Ohio!" I can't believe I just remembered that! I'm like really freaking out right now. I need to breathe. Breath, Serena. Breathe, I told myself.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" She screamed and jumped up and hugged me. I am on the verge of almost crying.

"I can't believe we didn't remember that!" I exclaimed and pulled away from our tight embrace.

"You are so lucky!" She told me.

"But I don't even know if we are going to where he lives." I said. A bit disappointment in my tone.

"Where does he live again?" She asked.

"Galloway" I said.

"Oh. Well you should call your mom and ask her." She suggested. I remember her saying something about a yoga class? Zumba class? I wasn't sure. But I am going to call her.

"Good idea." I said. I reached for my phone in my night stand and nearly fell over because f excitement. My fingers were shaking trying to dial in her number.

She answered after a few rings.

"Hello" She said.

"Hi mom. I have you o speaker. Me and Monique have a question." I said looking at my best friend with her messy brown hair every where.

"What is it?" She said. A bit curious.

"What part are we going to be in while were in Ohio?" I asked with a hopeful tone.

The line went silent for a few moments when she finally said "Galloway."