Chapter 15

*Serena's POV*

We were on our way home now after the date. After the whole incident thing with his friend and my curiosity, we forgot about it for the time being and had fun. Kyle and I had a bowling match and of course he won because he is amazing at it, while I on the other hand love the game but am terrible at it.

"Did you have fun?" Kyle broke me from my thoughts as we crossed an empty, dimly lit crosswalk to reach the sidewalk.

"I had way to much fun except for the fact that you beat me four times in a row!" I laughed.

"It's not my fault you suck at bowling." He shrugged his shoulders.

I laugh and shove him playfully,"Shut up!"

We walked as our laughter died down and enjoyed the cold, Thursday Ohio night. We walked in silence until we reached a small pond by an empty park.

"Do you know how to skip rocks?" Kyle asked picking up a few pebbles from the ground and threw one at the water causing a ripple effect.

"No." I answer honestly. I felt as if I was in an old fashioned movie where a couple just happens to be by a pool of water and ends up throwing rocks at it.

"Come on. I'll teach you." He pulls me by the hand to stand by him, right next to the small pond.

"Like this." He demonstrates it slowly and hands me a pebble for me to give it a go.

I throw the rock and, of course, it sinks to the bottom.

Kyle chuckles,"That's bad." I join him in laughter,"I know."

"Let me show you." He positions himself behind me and grabs ahold of my arm. He slowly glides his hand down from my elbow to my wrist and lifts it up.

"Like this." He steps back to give our arms room for a boost. He wraps his large hand around mine and grabs my waist.

He pushes our arms forward,"And let go." He informs me as I do as told. Sure enough, the pebble skips about three times and finally settles and sinks.

I look up to smile at Kyle and realize he is staring right at me. I just now realize how our position is very 'couple' like.

His arm on my waist and his hand enclosed around mine...

I am mesmerized by his beautiful lightly colored eyes that I did not realize he was leaning in.

My first reaction was to pull away so I did.

"Umm..Thanks for teaching me..." I swallow a small lump in my throat.

He clears his throat,"Yeah. Of course. No problem." He rubs the back of his neck.

Now, I feel bad that I pulled away. I just didn't know what to do. I mean, this is our first 'date' and I haven't talked to him for a long time. I don't even know the real Kyle, at least I don't think i do...

"We should get going. It's gonna get cold." He broke me from my thoughts.

"Um yeah." I shiver, realizing it is really cold.

"You cold?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"Just a bit."

"Here." He puts his arm around my shoulder,"Since I don't have a sweater to give you. Is it fine?"

"Yeah. Of course." I try to calm his nervousness.

"Cool."

...

*Kyle's POV*

A rush of warm air hits me in the face as I step into our home with Serena standing in front of me.

"Kyle? Serena?" My mom calls from the kitchen.

"Yeah." I call after her as we make our way into the kitchen to find Angie and my mother drinking a small glass of red wine and chatting on the counter.

"Hi sweetie. How'd it go?" Angie asks her daughter.

"It was fun. It went really good actually." She smiles stealing a small glance at me that makes my heart flutter.

What's wrong with me?

"That's good." Angie replies,"Well you should get cleaned and go to bed because we have a long day ahead of us. A lot of shopping."

"Ugh." Is all she let's out and walks upstairs.

"You too Kyle. You're coming with us." My mom tells me.

"But-"

"Nope. I don't want to hear it."

I turn around a bit disappointed but yet excited because she is going.

As I walk into the hallway, I hear the water, to the shower, turn on.

I make my way to my room feeling a bit sleepy from all the energy that was burned at the bowling alley and the pond...

I lay in bed letting my thoughts take over me and just think about things. Soon, I feel my eyes grow heavier and heavier and soon enough I drift off into a deep sleep.

******************************************************
HELLO MY LOVELIES! HOPE YOU GIYS LIKE WHAT I HAVE SO FAR! SORRY I HAVEN't BEEN UPDATING AS MUCH AS BEFORE BECAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL...ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!
LET ME LNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR!

+KEEP AN EYE ON WHO IS TELLING THE PART BECAUSE IT CHANGES POV's QUITE OFTEN.

***************************
~Deandra