Chapter 16

*Kyle's POV*

I woke up with the harsh sunlight peeking through the window and blinding me.

I dragged my lifeless body out of my bed and checked the time. It was 7AM. I never wake up this early. I later decide to take a shower since I didn't take one last night.

I grab a pair of black jeans and a 'Pierce The Veil' t-shirt out if my closet and make my way toward the bathroom.

As I step into the shower I instantly relax as I feel the hot water drip down my body. I start to think of the recent events that happened. From Serena to the pond last night. I later let my thoughts take over my cloudy mind and just let the shower engulf me in its steam.

...

*Serena's POV*

I wake up to the sound of the shower that was across the hallway. I walk out of my room and walk past Kyle's door which was slightly ajar and I couldn't help put peek my head inside.

Empty.

It must be him who is in the shower.

I walk down stairs and walk into the kitchen to find Kyle's mom cooking waffles and setting out some bagels.

"Morning sweetheart." She smiles at me.

"Good morning Kim." I say as I pour myself a steaming cup of coffee.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Amazing," I say taking a sip from my coffee, making my eyebrows stitch together,"I slept like a baby."

"That's good." She giggels while taking a plate from the top cabinet. "Waffles or bagels?"

"Bagel please. Do you have cream cheese?"

"Yes. Its in the fridge on the left side door." She answers.

"Thanks." I say making my way over to the fridge.

...

I take my last piece of bagel into my mouth and devour it as someone made their way into the kitchen as I can tell by Kim's expression on her face.

Fear? A bit of anxiety?

"Morning Serena." Will says adjusting his tie and walking over to Kim as she takes over.

I smile as I watch Kim adjust his tie and see them in a happy relationship.

Kyle walks into the room with a damp head of hair and smiles at me. He walks over toward the fridge and takes out a carton of orange juice and pours some into a small glass.

As Kim makes eye contact with Kyle, a flash of worry goes through her sparkling eyes.

She leans into his ear to whisper something and Kyle seamed frustrated.

Rubbing his forehead,"That's today? Why? Why now?" He asks as his eyebrows knit together in anger.

"Let's not do this now Ky-"

"He's the fucking reason why i'm fucked up. He's the one who put us through hell." He booms.

Will joins in,"Don't talk to your mother that way. You have no right."

Kyle scoffs and turns around to leave. As he turns, he looks at me as if he forgot I was here and continues to leave.

As he exits the kitchen, my mom walks in and tells him 'good morning' which he completely blew off causing my mother to look a bit disappointed.

The slam of a door makes me jump in my seat and automatically go after him.

I don't care if he ignores me, although I hate it very much, but he will not do that to my mother because she deserves better. Also, I kinda want to know what the hell is going on.

******************************************************
HELLO MY LOVELIES! THANKS FOR READING! SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE BUT I HAVE SCHOOL AND IT'S REALLY HARD TO KEEP UP WITH THIS. I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN, I PROMISE!!

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE ON WHAT I HAVE SO FAR!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING!

+I HONESTLY THOUGHT THAT THIS BOOK WASN'T GOING TO EVEN GET 100 READS AND NOW ITS ALMOST AT 1k! Holy Shit!

******************************************************
~Deandra